GBS Benefits

GBS Benefits Employee Reviews

United States4 reviews
Great Work Culture
Managers don't micromanage here and we are trusted to do our jobs. Great work atmosphere which makes it so easy to make friends with team members. You know that you have team members that have your back.
Pros
Approachable Management Open to New Ideas
Cons
Benefits are good, but could be better
Relaxed place to work
I am working there as an intern and get the opportunity to work on my own pace which is super helpful as I am full time student. My director and coworkers are simply amazing. They helped me a lot in understanding company's culture and provide me opportunities that are beneficial for my internship
Wonderful people to work with, but no job advancements
People there are great to work with. I really enjoyed my coworkers. I did feel unappreciated as an employee when it came to working with the brokers. It was a lot of down time, and really no advancements at that company. Really hard to get a raise. Definitely a job where you can start out to get experience, but not to start a career with.
I love working at GBS, however I am looking to work less hours as I am a new mom and would like to be home with my baby. They are a great company to work for.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at GBS Benefits. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3