GC Services

GC Services insights

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • General feeling of work happiness

Good and bad depends on the project you work in

I believe that customer service representatives should get paid more for the amount of calls and all the disrespect you have to take from customers. The place looks like they just hire everybody

Cons

Very short brakes

Awful workplace

There were many issues that I experienced working for this company. I will summarize here.- The place was absolutely filthy, it was never cleaned and caused many people to be sick.- Management is awful, and expect you to do their work for them.- Expectations are insanely high for newer people.- Employees are rude and aggressive.

Pros

Lunch break, good trainers

Cons

No benefits, toxic environment

Meh

Work was easy, management was supportive, but not my cup of tea. Otherwise it was a decent experience to add to the resume, a new field to dabble in.

Pros

Good people in management.

Cons

N/a

Good short-time job

It’s a good job to have for a few months, pay is good, better than most places nearby, you can work from home after training and they provide the equipment. If they like you, you can get a better position for a lot more stress and not worth the extra pay, but to resume if you stay to long you’ll regret it and unless you don’t care that much or are perfect at your job, you’re basically in a constant stress all the time.

Pros

Pay is good, possibility of work from home after a while, chance of getting slight bonus once in a while

Cons

Almost every week you can be threatened of being fired for the smallest thing, have to wait forever for things like schedule changes or PTO to be approved, all depends on what department you end up in, if you call out they make sure you remember it’s your fault they’re missing hours, you have to use your PTO for maternity leave and the most you’ll have is 2 weeks

Easy to move up in the company

I was there just about 6 months and was promoted to manager. I never met the CEO of the company or anyone higher than the center director. Upper management does play favorites, even though they may no intend to. Overall it was not a bad company to work for but there are no long term benefits.

Pros

easy to move up in company

Cons

Favoritism

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

I feel during this difficult time gc should jump on board with other companies and go fully remote it is absolutely no reason for agents to be in office it has been plenty of outbreaks I got sick numerous times and was unable to be paid which put a huge strain on my finances they could definitely afford to pay their agents atleast HALF of their pay when on COVID-19 quarantine. It’s unfair and it is inhumane , we have families that we have to go home to !

Pros

Pay is ok, benefits are good

Cons

Unprofessional mangers

I Should Have Never Went back

Coming Back Here was A Mistake The Managers In my Department Are very rude and Messy They Give you Off the Wall Occurrences when Knowing you work everyday it’s Horrible Working from Home is Allot Worse The managers Ignore you when you need help There are only two managers in my department that will help you for sure There’s Allot of Favoritism as well They keep who they wanna KeepAnd Fire Who they wanna Fire There are people who have more than 10 occurrences And they still work There but there are people with 7 or less and get terminated

Pros

1 hour Lunch Good Pay Benefits

Cons

Horrible Management Non understanding Favoritism

Okay place

Nice place to work and okay pay. Definitely has its pros and cons. Pros 1 hour lunches. Cons are they get you for literally taking to long of a restroom break.

Good stepping stone

It was a fun company to work for until management started to pick favorites who got away with everything. They try to avoid paying raises and are not flexible with scheduling at all.

Tips

Just do what you learn in training and you’ll succeed . If you don’t show up on time more than once you can forget it , the hours are pretty good , the pay is as well

Jobs at GC Services

in Copperas Cove, TX
See more jobs

Good work enviroment

Had a good time working there.Would go back. Very time consuming. The management was ok wish they were a little more professional and wish they were more flexiable

Customer Service

A job for you if u want to further pursue a career in telemarketing. At that time they had ok benefits but the pay was not the best. Management depending on their attitude at times if they wanted to help.

Living on west fort hood and finding a job in copperas cove was awesom

Gc Services was a really great place to work. Living on west fort hood and finding a job in copperas cove was awesome; I loved it. I got sick while pregnant and wasn't sure how to tell them, they made sure I got maternity leave.

Pros

Flexible shifts and hours

Cons

A lot of hours; full time means full time

It's a great place to work

What I liked about the job is the motivation they gave. Some holidays off. The schedule is easy to get adjusted. Great training...The managers are great. The bad thing is the vacation and the sick days are not paid....

Management does not care about employees

I was hired to be the HR Assistant for the recruiting office. When everyone was given an across-the-board raise, they started cutting personnel. I was given the option of either moving to another part of the HR department, or resign! I decided to take the move. At once I knew I should have just resigned. The new position was a jumble of jobs, none of which I felt I was truly trained for. The HR Generalist was of no help. She just wanted to tell me once, and then I would just "do it." Since I was made to move, you would have thought that they would have been concerned about how I was doing. I was asked only once in 30+ days. When I gave my resignation, not one person in management tried to keep me - which tells me that they probably wanted me to resign back when they told me about the change in positions. The individual people I worked with were very nice - but that was not enough to say that it was a great job.

Good job.

Good job, good money for the daily bread. Alot of work on the learning process like more practice would be very helpful but overall it's a good job. Great co-workers and great manager for me so far.

It's a great job if you don't mind long hours, mandatory schedule. There is lots of room for advancement with great pay. Lots of fun activities and contests makes it fun.

Pros

Advancement

Very nice place to work

I've been a GC Services employee for 7 years now, and I can't say enough about how good GC Services has been to me. Very good benefits, great working atmosphere, and the best part about doing my job is that I get to help people on a daily basis, and I love that part the most.

win lots of good prizes

I can say this an that about GC Services good or bad and you can judge them off what i say or go off your own experience it was good pay an it comes with its up an downs but you'll get tht at a job and up an down if is a part of life

Productive work place but a bit draining

The work is very productive but can be a bit consistent that you wish to break up the monotony. The higher managers are always trying to find ways to make the work place fun and inviting.

Pros

Games, Free lunchs

Cons

health care

Not worth moving up

This place is a joke if you want to move up to manager. You get stuck between capping out at $12 an hour if you're hear long enough to get a .50 raise a year. If you want to move up to manager you might get an increase of .86 if you're lucky. In my campaign I would make more money getting a bonus for collections. What's the point of offering incentives for collectors but not paying managers what they deserve

Pros

Friendly atmosphere

Cons

Pay sucks, management is terrible and the company only cares about thier pocket