Geary Pacific

Geary Pacific Employee Reviews

Geary Pacific was a nice heating, air conditioning & ventilation wholesale company. I learned a lot working there & enjoyed my time with the company.
Awesome people here. Great, friendly customers. Easy place to learn and grow. The team has been together for a couple years. The warehouse plays great rock music most days.
If I could rate Geary Pacific any higher than I would. Easily one of the best jobs I’ve ever had because of the awesome culture. Every day is a good day.
A good place to learn and grow on a professional level. For the 8 months I’ve been at Geary I’ve learned new skills that I’ve been able to apply to other aspects of my life (like a better work ethic for example).
Job seekers rely on your experience.
It’s warehouse work. You lift, move and sort until it’s time to go home. It’s straightforward and easy as long as you’re using good technique. If you’re looking for a good warehouse job you should give Geary Pacific a try.
Down time is rare. You’ll likely stay on the move from the moment you clock in until you leave. Not necessarily a bad thing because the time flies right on by. If you really want to look at the bright side of things this job will help you stay fit!
The leadership have their priorities in the right place. There’s a sense that employees come before the bottom line. Who knows what’s really going on behind the scenes, but at least you feel appreciated for your hard work and dedication.
Everyone will band together to help new employees. The hiring process is lengthy, but once you get past that hurdle it’s smooth sailing from there. The pay and benefits are quite good. Management also make you feel right at home. I was able to acclimate to my surroundings pretty quickly. I look forward to what the future has in store for me.
A fair and equitable employer. I would have liked more assistance from management when it came to training, but that wasn’t too big an issue. I was paid well, treated even better, and had a blast for the year and a half I was with the company. I recommend Geary Pacific Supply highly!
It’s a relatively laid-back job once you get the hang of how things are done. The best part about working at Geary Pacific are the awesome staff. My work buddies make each day that much better.
No one is going to hold your hand. You need to be self-motivated to solve problems and get to work without someone constantly standing over your shoulder. It’s up to you whether to train yourself when it comes to certain processes, but you can always ask your co-workers for advice if you’re ever in a pinch. Sometimes I wish there was a bit more oversight, but at the same time I was still able to handle my business.
There’s always something to learn and do. My co-workers in the warehouse and the front counter are always cheery. I’m happy with my position in the warehouse. Safety standards are up to snuff and thankfully they don’t expect you to work crazy hours like the last warehouse gig I worked at. If you make friends there will be an overabundance of mentors who will help you get acclimated to the work environment.
The crown jewel of the HVAC industry! Well, maybe that’s a bit of an exaggeration, but we provide a good service and the vast majority of our customers are happy with us if the online reviews are to be believed. It’s a stable job where employees are treated well. At the bare minimum that’s all I can ask for.
Compensation in terms of pay and benefits are above industry standards. Geary is an excellent work environment if you’re looking for straight forward warehouse work in the HVAC industry. There are other positions as well obviously, but I can only speak from my personal experiences and perspective.
For anyone interested in HVAC Customer Service, this is a good company to work for. Decent benefits, normal hours, and decent pay. Branch manager keeps up on goals and cross training employees.
Good job kept you busy was a driver . Lots of miles got paid by the hour . 8hrs. A day unless your a driver then got over time as needed . Most of the people were good to work with...
Great surroundings and people good management great hours and schedule to work with work hours are easy to work with no weekends easy to learn reasonable pay
I just want to come back and get a fresh start please my mother is sick she has had 6 strokes i have got to make it please give me a chance thank you.
Pros
Free lunch, long breaks
Cons
short breaks
Good place to work, room for advancement, health benefits, good manager, very well organized. Each person plays an important role to the functionality of the company and is compensated for it and rewarded for hard work. Has different jobs that can fit your work style and really rewards effort.
Pros
Very good management, bonuses, health benefits, structure, organization, professionalism.
Cons
Area is a little sketchy.
Did not like the management at this location they were very rude very rude and would call names that were not necessary also did not take the time to properly train their newly hired employees
Cons
68-73 hours a week is normal, don't expect anything less. No mileage, travel or per diem after third month for multi state territory as a "cost savings measure" This is a huge cost out of your pocket if you take this position and want to remain employed. 7 managers each with a different opinion on your duties and territory is normal, cannot keep them all happy. You are expected to be "on call" 24/7 and during vacation, so expect phone calls, texts, and emails during this time. Homework is given Friday evening for your weekend, so time off and down time is virtually impossible. Lower than average pay, no commission, and the annual bonus was 1/5 pro-rated and not the amount as promised. Cannot work remotely. Very high micromanagement by managers. Do not think internal conversations will remain confidential, everything gets back to the top. Was expected to do service and electrical work even though i am not a tech or have any licenses. Would be held responsible for any fines associated with. Was responsible for association memberships and plan center memberships. Condescending managers burn bridges with employees and customers, its your duty to mend these relationships. Was reprimanded for not throwing my coworkers under the bus, having my snow tires taken off and going to the dentist during the work week. Management is not trustworthy, they will lie to employees as well as customers making broken promises to both parties. Great group of regular guys to be around. My fellow coworkers were awesome, just be cautious of management. - more...
Pros
My fellow coworkers were awesome!
Cons
long hours for little pay
  1. Employee Reviews