Gem Plumbing and Heating Employee Reviews

4.3Pay & Benefits
3.7Job Security & Advancement
Boring and stressful
Dispatcher/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, RIAugust 5, 2019
Manager really doesn't care if your getting properly trained very careless, poor management between Lincoln Location and Chicago location, they have favorites, talk bad about others when not in the office , and the technicians have no type of respect for the dispatchers, i honestly do not recommend anybody who wants to do their job and go home, to not work here not through my experience but from what i heard from the others that work there.
Great people to work with.
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, RIJanuary 7, 2018
I loved going to work at Gem Plumbing and Heating. I learned a lot about myself and valued the relationships I've made there. I've grown as a member of a team and appreciated the tasks I was asked to take on.
Workplace Culture
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, RIOctober 6, 2017
Great place to work, really enjoyed my time there. Everyone was very friendly and welcoming regardless of what department you worked in. Unfortunately, due to a company merger I was laid off
Pros
Pancake Breakfasts, casual fridays
Cons
only 30 min lunch
Good place to learn
Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, RIJuly 2, 2016
A typical day started with a group meeting, then psycho-ed classes. Not enough time in day to get all work done but supervisors were supportive.
Great environment
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, RIMay 30, 2016
Great atmosphere and everyone is always willing to help you when you run into a problem. Very flexible and always willing to assist you in anyway you can.
Learned Alot
Warehouse Manager/Apprentice Plumber (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, RIApril 13, 2015
Fast paced environment and a locally family owned business. Learned a lot through working in different places in the company.