GEM Technology Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Excellent Company
Security Analyst (Current Employee) –  Oak Ridge, TNJune 19, 2018
GEM Technology is an overall great company to work for. They provide their employees with exceptional benefits and service. The CEO and President are very easy to reach and always available. They definitely provide their utmost attention to their client and staff. The HR Manager very kind and is always prepared to answer any question you have. When contacting the Corporate Office, I am always able to speak with someone, they never miss a phone call or an email. The Program Managers are also great and very helpful. I couldn't ask to work for a better company, I am extremely grateful.
Pros
Health benefits, 401k, Pto, monthly monetary awards
Cons
N/a
Great company to work for
Personnel Security Specialist (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCOctober 18, 2017
I work from GEM Technology from March 2016 to March 2017. In Washington DC. I work for a wonderful program manager/ unit chief. Great company overall.
Stay away, or you'll regret it
Access Control (Former Employee) –  United StatesFebruary 10, 2015
Complete chaos and terrible "management". You'll be sorry. The PM has no idea what the job is, where her people are actually located or what they do for the client. They're trying to recruit using a job description that has nothing to do with the actual job. They've already lost numerous seasoned people. One left due to being hired under false pretenses.
Pros
Cons
Too many to list here

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GEM Technology. Our community is ready to answer.

GEM Technology Reviews by Location