Gemini Mountain Medical

Working at Gemini Mountain Medical: Latest Gemini Mountain Medical Reviews

United States3 reviews

Like getting recruited by the army.

Here’s the deal... these guys are a distributor for Arthrex. So therefore everyone who works the sales areas for them are 1099 employees. I was basically “sold the world” about how great this job and company are.... much like the army recruiters do to get you to sign up. Then once your in.... you realize how badly you were lied to.... same goes here. The 1099 thing is pretty normal for Orthopaedic sales reps, however these guys are REALLY different in one respect, I have had ZERO hands on training done by a training staff member since I was hired. I also had ZERO turnover education from the guy that was leaving this area. ! I have had to lear this ALL on my own and all I keep hearing from all the management is that “this is how it was for everyone!” That doesn’t make it right and almost impossible to succeed at the job. You are supposed to just sink, swim or a quit. From about week three, I have been looking for a new ACTUAL job because this one is terrible.

Pros

Still trying to figure them out....

Cons

No formal hands on education or orientation, everything is “learn by video” which is terrible for a hands on person. No benefits, terrible money

Sales Representative

This is a Arthrex distributor like all of Arthrex. This lends its self the annual contract. If you can hit a home run every time or 35 yard pass play, Gemini is the place to work , if not well. They will not hire older or substandard candidates. Compared to other Arthrex distributors Gemini is one of the best. Remember Gemini Mountain and Gemini are the same company.

Great Place to work

Management can use a little work, but it is an up and coming workplace that gets better yearly. Still a very young company, but has potential to be great.

Pros

Flexible work hours

Cons

know your role, knowing your responsibilities

Would you recommend working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gemini Mountain Medical. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3