General Dynamics Information Technology Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 1,364 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and that’s important.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day.
You're seeing General Dynamics Information Technology jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 15.7K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
IT Operations & Helpdesk
Employees at General Dynamics Information Technology have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
Laid back good work environment. A good stepping stone in the beginning of a career. There is definitely a feel good team environment at the location I worked at,
The supervisors here make the job A LOT harder, if you want to be micromanaged 24/7 then this job will be perfect for you. It is WFH, but it’s not really worth the stress.
lower pay than most other companies, learned a lot as a fresher out of college, lots of switching around teams since lots of people decide to leave after a few years, team I work with right now is cynical and morale is low almost all the time
What is the best part of working at the company? Didn't work for the company. I was paid as a sub-contractor. What is the most stressful part about working at the company? Not getting paid on time.
Warm body shop with poor, inexperienced management, in-fighting and sabotage among employees. Gives high-speed computation a bad name. The position highlights all the ills of government contract work.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 274 questions about working at General Dynamics Information Technology. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from General Dynamics Information Technology employees.
Insights from 1.1K Indeed users who have interviewed with General Dynamics Information Technology within the last 5 years.
Willingness to travel, people skills, flexibility
Have you worked in customer service?
5 Great Dividend Aristocrats To Help You Sleep Well At Night(opens in a new window)Seeking Alpha
Is the General Dynamics Stock Dividend Yield Worth Pursuing?(opens in a new window)DividendStocks.com
Lockheed Martin And General Dynamics Q3: Why I Keep Holding (NYSE:GD)(opens in a new window)Seeking Alpha
General Dynamics Vs. Raytheon: Be Defensive, Buy Defense (NYSE:GD)(opens in a new window)Seeking Alpha
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at General Dynamics Information Technology?Published on May 24, 2021
- General Dynamics Information Technology