Culture is open and honest
Operations Manager (Current Employee) – Hilo, HI – April 29, 2018
The whole company does practice the principles of HADTO.
• Humility – looking in the mirror first when things go wrong, respecting others when in disagreement, learning from constructive criticism, and being self-aware of impact on others;
• Attitude – displays positive spirit, adapts to changes, seeks opportunities, represents GGP, assumes good intent in others and remains constructive;
• Do the Right Thing – acts ethically and with integrity, maintains confidentiality and trust, does what is best for GGP and adheres to policies and procedures;
• Together – builds relationships, supports team decisions, respects others’ expertise and collaborates; and
• Own It – drives to the finish line, sets priorities, allocates resources, maintains productivity, challenges assumptions and balances risk and reward.
Large company with good management
Large company wiht good management