General Infomatics, Inc. Employee Reviews

Small company where you a provided opportunities to grow
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  McLean, VAOctober 23, 2018
You have the opportunity to work in all aspects of what the company does because of the size without having the sense that you are being over-worked. The CEO truly wants anyone who works with him to acquire new skills while working even if it means that you will eventually leave the company.
Unprofessional local leadership
Lead Appointment Clerk, Internal Medicine Clinic (Former Employee) –  Eglin AFB, FLMarch 13, 2016
Leadership/management was very unprofessional. Management constantly played favorites with the employees. Standards were not clear nor enforced. There was never recognition for work well done. In five years of employment there was no salary increase.
Pros
Made some good friends with some of my co-workers
Cons
No raises
Great Job
Appointment Clerk (Former Employee) –  Eglin AFB, FLJune 26, 2012
The was great on a normal day I would come in and start booking appointments for the hospital. The hardest part was the different personalities that you have to deal with daily. Some patients we nice and sweet and others wanted what they want when they wanted it and I would do my best to make sure they was on a first call resolution. Meaning they got what they needed the first time around.