General Information Services LLC Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Schedulin Coordinator
Scheduling Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Chapin, SCOctober 20, 2017
I like working at GIS. It a very little stress. I love the diversity. The managers do not micromanage and allows you to learn. The downfall is for the work we do we're underpaid.
Great for those who like to travel
Field Inspector (Part-Time 25+ Hrs./Week (Former Employee) –  Fair Lawn, NJJune 30, 2017
Job requires little training. Can work scheduling around another job or other life events. Connecting with the clients is the most difficult part of the job. Clients sometimes do not know when you are coming most times and a lot of times do not receive the notification that you are coming to inspect their home. It can lead to some complaints.
Pros
Work on your own schedule, Little training required
Cons
communication is lacking a lot of times between home owners and company leaving you in the middle
Ok
QA Engineer, General Information Services (GIS) (Current Employee) –  Chapin, SCJune 19, 2017
Company is stable, however a lot of changes are going on. Difficult to find out what plans upper management have - changing their minds a lot. Not many employees appreciation events.
Pros
Good work-life balance
Cons
Often structure changes.
N/a
Implementation Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chapin, SCJune 16, 2017
I really have no words to express how I really feel about GIS. It was a great company. I loved my job. I enjoyed going to work there everyday. I always put the client first. I always put this company first and always wanted what was best for this company. I was dedicated to GIS.
Pros
Close to my house, dress code is casual, work hours flexable
Cons
N/a
Not a bad place to work.
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  New JerseyFebruary 22, 2017
Worked for these people for many years. Toward the end I was getting inspection requests that were more than 100 miles outside my area. Mileage for out of area requests was compensated at $ .35 per mile.
Pros
Good office support. Mileage compensation for out of area inspections.
Cons
Little consideration for overdue work not in my area.
doing background checks in a quiet and good phase speed
Researcher (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCFebruary 7, 2017
I enjoyed working in this type of environment. I like doing data enrty work or anything related to data entry. I would come in and sit to my desk where I received an email with the list of task I had to do. While working there I learned many things about the law like a charge can be held on your record up to seven years. The hardest part of my job was going over the mistakes another person made on the case because it would slow my task up.
A nice semi professional environment with a few cons.
Senior Walmart Kwikscreen Database Researcher (Former Employee) –  Chapin, SCSeptember 28, 2015
Very beautiful work environment aesthetically, location is hard to find but easy to remember. Has a very diverse work environment.
Productive work place
Database Researcher (Former Employee) –  Chapin, SCSeptember 20, 2015
Co-workers are hardworking and work together to get production. Great benefits are there for full-time employees. If you like to work with computers then this is the job for you.

Want to know more about General Information Services LLC?

Ask a question