General Ledger Resources Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Productive, fast paced, positive environment.
Payroll Specialist Temp-Westmong Living Inc (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 23, 2014
I absolutely enjoyed this temp assignment filling in for a FMLA. The staff were easy going and hard working and very Professional. They all had a strong work ethic. The company is going through the implementation of interfacing Kronos workforce with ADP Workforce and we were all new to the company, so it was quite a wild ride. At the same time they were replacing Right-Click accounting system with Yardi. So we all have been working a lot of hours to meet our goals and overcome the challenges. I always say it takes about three months to learn a Companies culture and the way they do things so you can implement the most productive changes. I am now reaching the familiar season when you know who's who and what is what. I so enjoy the whole Payroll environment and process. The hardest part of the job, is that it coming to an end. I will miss all my co-workers and the job it self. I have been here on a long term assignment for four months and it ends next month.
Fast Paced, heavy work load environment
ABC Supply Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 3, 2014
The company is a hub of energy; the employees were very friendly and fastidious with their work. Great for someone who is independent and ready to dive into a heavy workload! The learning curve is well set for someone with experience in Accounting. Very welcoming all around, great place to work.
Very special group of professional team. Set my skills with the needs of client very well.
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 23, 2012
I enjoyed working with the professionals of this group. They made sure that my needs were all meet by their staff and the staff at my assignments. I was always felt they were right behind me with every new challenge on the assignment, whether that was in dealing with co-workers or software.
Pros
very professional. very respectful of the fact that i was their employee.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at General Ledger Resources. Our community is ready to answer.

General Ledger Resources Reviews by Location