Generational Equity

What people like
  • Support from manager
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job

Enjoyed myself most of the time.Felt like the job made a difference to the people we helped.The management made you feel you belonged.The only drawback was my job was 100% cold calling. Sometime could be a drag on me.

Pros

Management cares

Cons

Micro managed calls

Excellent training and learning experience

They offer a real service and are very proficient at it. They continue to grow as they do what they teach for themselves as they do for their clients.

Steady work

The Company takes on clients that are not suitable for sale. This burdens the valuation and sales staff. The types of clients are comprised of a wide variety of industries.

Pros

steady work flow

Cons

Tough clients

N/a

Outstanding work-life balance and exceptional learning opportunities. Great promotional opportunities available for those willing to surpass status-quo.

I consider Generational Equity a leader in its industry.

There are many different positions in this firm if you are applying for the call center it one of the most challenging jobs in the company strictly because of the nature of the position. The company does all They possible can do to make the job rewarding with the feeling of accomplishment. It takes fortitude and determination to be successful

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.

Great

Generational Equity with the best company I ever worked for. I was truly blessed to be apart of a firm that imparted confidence, commitment and expressed ethics and core values.

Pros

A loving and christian environment.

Cons

The workload was very heavy and demanding.

The company does take care of the staff

It's not a bad company to work for if you can bare through the repetitive daily grind required week in and week out. Management is very understanding and great at coaching the SBA's.

dont work there

Don't work there The work culture there is what have you done for me lately The days off for vacation are good when you accrue them They give you scripts and if you don't say them like they want you to they don't help you the pay is not good

Nice

Generational Equity was a great company their biggest negative is if you leave the company for any reason health or an emergency or anything like that they will not hire you back. Even if you're the top salesperson they will not hire you back it's crazy

Pros

Great salaries

Cons

If you leave they won't hire you back even in medical emergency

Only concerned about money not people

Only concerned about money and what you do today no credit given for superior past performance. They talk a good talk but they don't walk it. They also decieve their customers.

Espresso Coffee Available in Break Room

It's been eight years since working there. at that time we called from a list of names in different cities asking to speak with owner of company. Initial verbiage was to inquire if owner was thinking of selling his business. We'd also inquire if he'd like an appraisal of his business. Two goals were to be reached during the twenty minute phone conversation. Business owner attending lunch with our field reps, and inquiring about selling his business or having an appraisal performed.

Pros

Christmas Bonus

Cons

Quarterly Goals had to be met.

exceptional company

My tenure at GE has been a blessing they are a company that stands by their values and makes it a mandatory to follow and comply to these values IN ANY given situation. Compensation is fantastic, benefits are expensive and a little over priced but I suppose of value Management is very encouraging and open to assisting with development. Although working remotely their structure for comp is lopsided and favors the company, in addition, training maybe only happened once every 3 weeks.

Good values

Very hard job. You have to worry about your speech. You have to be an actor on the phone. People cancel and you have worry about weather. Hard to get a handle on peoples emotions tied to their businesses. Its a call center so said. But you have to be quiet so you dont disturb others. Very difficult to hear people on phone due to coworker conversations. If you liked the army. You would like the environment. The people are the best here if you can keep your numbers up. Good luck. You cannot eat at your desk. If you need help. Keep asking. You will be helped. The job is so hard you have to keep getting trained. Plus you need to study lots.

Pros

People

Cons

Hard to get registerations. Then you do and they cancel.

All the positive reviews for this place are BS

They lie to you from the get go. There is no way a new hire has a chance of making $100K per year in your 1st year. Their Senior reps (Top 7) get the "good leads", which are repeat customers. You are micromanaged, and all the manager does is tell you get back on the phone. The culture there is horrendous.

Mundane cold calling

This position is a cold calling opportunity. It provides a base salary as the commissions are pretty low. It is an appointment setting job talking to owners and CEOs about selling or merging their companies and inviting them to a selling seminar put on by Generational Equity. It is a strict cold calling job that requires constant dialing and gatekeeper avoidance skills.

Excellent Coaching team; Awesome HR!

I really liked working under the present VP of the company; who is so meticulous in her work and knowledge. I really got a good mentoring from her which is going to help me in future. Excellent work experience!!!

Great People, management and team who strive for success, and able to be creative with producing results

Great people, management and team who strive for success, and we're able to be creative with producing results, through KPI's, key performance reporting and reviewing, for better results. Help is provided from upper management to the sales team-SBA'S, with much support through corporate to satellite locations.

Pros

Love the Aggressive Sales Training and Mentoring Available if needed, Manager want you to succeed

Nice employees

Ok Company to work for. The only thing that impress me is how immaculate the office is. And the free Lunches. Generational is a deck up call center. Very quite

Pros

Clean office and free office

Cons

Pay, a lot of favortism

Review GE

I was in the field leading seminars across North America. The role was 100% travel and I was never involved in the office. Although schedules were flexible, it was required to travel to other cities each week.

Pros

Flexible

Cons

100% travel

Cubicle and kitchen.

Promises of Salesforce and major earnings encourage you to work harder, but were not true. Pay increase each year was nominal. Same duty each day without growth potential. Provided pizza once per mo and lunch once per quarter to comply with procedures of other companies only. Zero respect for the business engine that drives the company making it successful. Outdated sales management cared less if you stayed or went regardless as to your diligence and commitment.

Pros

Great quarterly lunch.

Cons

Stagnant duties and empty promises.

great workstation, great computers and very good CRM

Absolutely Wonderful. Good bosses. graeat products, great environment. great location, easy to find, close to restaurants. I would have stayed if I could have but we needed to be close to our daughter in San Antonio because he husband was deployed overseas.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Generational Equity. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Ratings from women

1.7
InHerSight Score
1.2Personal Development
1.8Career Opportunities
2.0Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight
  • Generational Equity
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?