Genesis Community Health, Inc.

Genesis Community Health, Inc. Employee Reviews

United States10 reviews
Lack of integrity and ethics. The providers are great and very passionate and nurturing with their patients. Unfortunately the overall experience is poor.
Pros
Health Benefits
I loved my job here and the Management team was awesome, The CEO was very smart and a great leader of this company . This company is great for the community and reaches a lot of people who definitely need their services . I was proud to work for this great company, and would love to work for such a company again . I had to relocate to take care of a sick relative , but if given the opportunity I would return.
Pros
Cons
No cons
Genesis community health is horrible to work for, the office manager continues to put employees against each other. She talk bad about the employees to each other Also the Head director .
Very disorganized, poorly trained front desk and drama filled work environment that also cuts your hours when management and billing can't do their jobs. Grown women in management or dentistry position act like vicious childhood bullies. In the beginning, starting the job, there is already sly comments and gossip welcoming the new employee. Example: when I started the hygienist position there were already 3 previous employees which included hygienist who quit for the same reason (bully culture). Management is terrible and their behavior propels certain people such as a certain female dentist at the Boca dental office to behave in a vile and unnecessary manner. It's impossible to work with a competent female dentist there that treats other women with respect instead of manipulating stories and to cover up their tracks and cluelessness by blaming others. When you get past the backstabbing and corruption and scheme filled days this job does offer benefits that they immediately take away once they take your hours for the week.
Pros
benefits, free awkward lunch
Cons
management, bully culture, pay, work ethic of dentists(poor)
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Unprofessional and lack of care for employees. Unstable hours, basically part time or as needed. Uneasy working environment with a lot of office gossip.
Pros
Great Company aside from the Dental Department
Cons
Unprofessional, insensitive management
When I first got offered the job I was very excited and thrilled. I've always wanted to work at a non profit organization to help out the community with little to no income. They offer great benefits with a honest pay based on experience. The providers there are AWESOME! but the management and most of the staff are UNPROFESSIONAL too many gossips and drama,employees complaints to HR are not kept anonymous. The staffs do not like to help out as needed. They hire managers every three months seem like. Their monthly meetings set up are a mess they never address the real issues of office complaints, or talk about improvements that the business may need....
Pros
Good benefits and pay. Providers are very knowledgeable
Cons
Gossip, drama
I was temporarily working from a staff agency's and I notice since I open the door the first day of my assignment that this place really do a lot for people with low income or not income at all. The patients sometimes getting anxious because the wait time but it's a lot of work with them in order to do the right things...mostly because they have no idea where to go and not documents or medical records.some patients they haven't seen a doctor in 20 years .this health care providers they deserve more help from governments and corporations.
Pros
Compassion caring helpfull nice place to learn and to work.
Cons
Quick brake
Poorly ran non-profit. Look the other way. Seems to be all about money and not professional. It's a waste of time to work here and I was in Boca. It seems like they leave you on your own to survive and provide NO employee support. Worst company I've ever worked for.
Pros
The patients truly getting medical services
Cons
Extremely small and unprofessional organization. Run as fast as you can. No Human Resource department. No Billing department. Dissatisfied workers and providers.
Pros
Cons
One of the most unprofessional organizations I've ever seen
They are open 6 days a week. with various shifts to work. They do a great deal in the community. This is a great community resource.