Genesis Community Health, Inc.

Genesis Community Health, Inc. Employee Reviews for Medical Assistant

Medical Assistant2 reviews
United States2 reviews
When I first got offered the job I was very excited and thrilled. I've always wanted to work at a non profit organization to help out the community with little to no income. They offer great benefits with a honest pay based on experience. The providers there are AWESOME! but the management and most of the staff are UNPROFESSIONAL too many gossips and drama,employees complaints to HR are not kept anonymous. The staffs do not like to help out as needed. They hire managers every three months seem like. Their monthly meetings set up are a mess they never address the real issues of office complaints, or talk about improvements that the business may need....
Pros
Good benefits and pay. Providers are very knowledgeable
Cons
Gossip, drama
I was temporarily working from a staff agency's and I notice since I open the door the first day of my assignment that this place really do a lot for people with low income or not income at all. The patients sometimes getting anxious because the wait time but it's a lot of work with them in order to do the right things...mostly because they have no idea where to go and not documents or medical records.some patients they haven't seen a doctor in 20 years .this health care providers they deserve more help from governments and corporations.
Pros
Compassion caring helpfull nice place to learn and to work.
Cons
Quick brake
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.