Genesis Community Health, Inc.

Genesis Community Health, Inc. Pay & Benefits reviews

United States10 reviews
Ratings by categoryClear
Lack of integrity and ethics. The providers are great and very passionate and nurturing with their patients. Unfortunately the overall experience is poor.
Pros
Health Benefits
Very disorganized, poorly trained front desk and drama filled work environment that also cuts your hours when management and billing can't do their jobs. Grown women in management or dentistry position act like vicious childhood bullies. In the beginning, starting the job, there is already sly comments and gossip welcoming the new employee. Example: when I started the hygienist position there were already 3 previous employees which included hygienist who quit for the same reason (bully culture). Management is terrible and their behavior propels certain people such as a certain female dentist at the Boca dental office to behave in a vile and unnecessary manner. It's impossible to work with a competent female dentist there that treats other women with respect instead of manipulating stories and to cover up their tracks and cluelessness by blaming others. When you get past the backstabbing and corruption and scheme filled days this job does offer benefits that they immediately take away once they take your hours for the week.
Pros
benefits, free awkward lunch
Cons
management, bully culture, pay, work ethic of dentists(poor)
When I first got offered the job I was very excited and thrilled. I've always wanted to work at a non profit organization to help out the community with little to no income. They offer great benefits with a honest pay based on experience. The providers there are AWESOME! but the management and most of the staff are UNPROFESSIONAL too many gossips and drama,employees complaints to HR are not kept anonymous. The staffs do not like to help out as needed. They hire managers every three months seem like. Their monthly meetings set up are a mess they never address the real issues of office complaints, or talk about improvements that the business may need....
Pros
Good benefits and pay. Providers are very knowledgeable
Cons
Gossip, drama
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.