Genesis Health System Employee Review

View all Genesis Health System reviews

Supportive
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  DeWitt, IAJune 27, 2018
The company is supportive toward nurses, there is ample opportunity to grow personally and professionally. The leadership in my area is quick to recognize employees and support efforts to advance education or certification, with reimbursement. The administration is available to staff. Our culture is patient focused and safety driven. I have the autonomy to go about my daily routine and schedule the necessary meetings or classes.
Pros
autonomy
Cons
salary

Other Genesis Health System Employee Reviews

Culture of caring
Supervisor of Patient Registration (Current Employee) –  Davenport, IASeptember 2, 2019
It is great to feel like you are making a positive impact on people's lives. As with any company staying with in the financial guidelines can be challenging.
Mixed review
Outpatient representative (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IAAugust 26, 2019
Genesis is a great place for employee events and opportunities like baseball games, raffles, etc. but there is no advancement in certain areas of the company and they pay very little for others. The raises are cents not dollars (literally) and a joke in general. Management is great and flexible but execs are full of excuses and cheap.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Genesis Health System. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.7InHerSight Score

2.5Personal Development

3.3Career Opportunities

2.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight