Genesis Health System Employee Review

View all Genesis Health System reviews

My experience with Genesis
RN (Current Employee) –  Silvis, ILApril 19, 2017
I think 40 years of service about sums it all up. I love my job. I love taking care of people. My leader is very supportive of my role and helps me succeed whenever I have a need or she sees me struggle. She is also very interested in my home life and helps make sure that my home and work life have balance. Genesis also makes sure that we have the learning opportunities to stay current in our role.
Pros
Family atmosphere, great 401K, Benefit package
Cons
Healthcare is an always changing field

Other Genesis Health System Employee Reviews

Culture of caring
Supervisor of Patient Registration (Current Employee) –  Davenport, IASeptember 2, 2019
It is great to feel like you are making a positive impact on people's lives. As with any company staying with in the financial guidelines can be challenging.
Mixed review
Outpatient representative (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IAAugust 26, 2019
Genesis is a great place for employee events and opportunities like baseball games, raffles, etc. but there is no advancement in certain areas of the company and they pay very little for others. The raises are cents not dollars (literally) and a joke in general. Management is great and flexible but execs are full of excuses and cheap.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Genesis Health System. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.7InHerSight Score

2.5Personal Development

3.3Career Opportunities

2.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight