Genesis Molding Employee Reviews

Slow pace to work
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Mishawaka, INJuly 24, 2018
Job is extremely slow, boring and filled with ton of drama and people always telling on you and you get wrote up for EVERYTHING . They want you to work extremely hard and great but don’t offer anything. You’re told to work as a team and then when you do you get told not to and do your own work. Oh and if you have a loved one that has past, they give you a write up
Pros
There in none
Cons
The management was bad no communication and some were even sleeping with other employees on the clock.
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INJuly 9, 2018
If they would have gotten a better management team things could have worked out for me better there. They used people until they couldn't anymore and then fired them. It wasn't pleasant.
Pros
Paid every week no drug test
Cons
Understaffed
Terrible place to work
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Mishawaka, INJune 26, 2018
8.50 an hour is a joke nobody can survive on that. If you pay employees more you will not have such a high turnover rate. Also people will take more pride in the work and make better quality products. I worked here for a week while waiting to start another job where i make more than double. Dont work here unless it is absolutely necessary
Dramafied
Press Operator/Assembly (Former Employee) –  Mishawaka, INJune 22, 2018
Worked 3rd shift and the supervisor has no communication skills. As well as lack of knowledge about the press's being ran. So much gossip and definitely cliques sticking together. The pay is bad for the amount of work we did. Eight people on that shift and 25 presses. Running 3-4 presses at a time but get wrote up for packing poor quality parts. Short staffed on all shifts. No room for advance or of so little pay raise. Only 10 cents after 90 days and a quarter raise after a whole year? Benefits are expensive.
Pros
Wear whatever, some cool peeps, close to home
Cons
Poor supervisor communication, no room for advance, gossip
Job was ok but management is terrible.
Delivery Driver/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Mishawaka, INJune 15, 2018
No guidance and lots of micro management. I was handed keys to a broke down truck that the bed was rotted out on and was told to go make delivery’s on my first day. Equipment they provide to work with is not the best. If you don’t like drama between management and employees don’t work here, they are like a bunch of kids..
Pros
Relaxed
Cons
Terrible Management
It’s an okay place to work.
Press Operator (Current Employee) –  Mishawaka, INJanuary 30, 2018
Don’t pay enough money,Only a place to work if you have a spouse that has a good paying job with benefits.I will work there and do my best until I can find different employment.I have the job knowledge to do the job but I need more money and benefits so I can pay my bills.
Pros
Nice people.
Cons
Rather slow pace, I’m use to a faster pace.
Very productive, fun& i also enjoyed the people i worked with
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Mishawaka, INAugust 3, 2017
The best way i can describe my typical day at work would be very easy and fast for me i also learned how to work with diffrent machines. My management was amazing i enjoyed working with him. The people there was very easy to get along with & was always there to helo when i needed it. The hardest part of my job was the amount of machines i had to do at one time. The best part about working at my job was getting to know new people and learn knew stuff.
Pros
Weekly Pay
Cons
No proper break room.
Very Productive
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Mishawaka, INJune 22, 2017
Trimming the flash off of plastic parts can prove to be difficult at first. But the coworkers are very helpful if you struggle. Also, there's always a way to keep your hands from being idle.
Pros
3 breaks a day
Loved working for the supervisor I had
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Mishawaka, INMay 18, 2017
It had variety so you weren't doing the same job every night. Some nights I'd have 4 presses to operate so you didn't just stand in one place. Learning a new job was the hardest thing about working there.
Pros
Slow paced, my supervisor is a good guy
Cons
Little pay, no benefits
Non productive work place with rude people and bad management.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Mishawaka, INJanuary 25, 2017
This place was a complete joke, we only got paid $8.50, aND I thought that everything we had to do to the parts coming out of mold was worth more pay then what we got there. The people there were really rude and unappreciative about everything and the management was not so hot itself. It just wasn't the type of environment to have a good day at work in.
Nice place
Laborer (Current Employee) –  South Bend, INDecember 12, 2016
Nice place to work
Easy work
Nice people
Pull parts from machine
Take off extra material from parts
Package parts for shipping
Job could be worse.
Shipping (Current Employee) –  Mishawaka, INApril 22, 2015
The job is easy. You have to be willing to work though. You never know who your going to work with. There is people always coming and going.
Fun place to work and stayed busy
Operator (Former Employee) –  Mishawaka, INMay 14, 2014
I worked at different machines all day. My co-workers there were fun to be around and made the days go faster. There is one machine that was difficult to work with, but other then that it was pretty easy. The best part of the job was the people i got to work with.