Genesis PrimeCare Employee Reviews

Genesis Primecare
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Texarkana, TXApril 10, 2018
I learned a lot working at Genesis PrimeCare. It is a very fast past work place they offer a lot of benefits to people that cant afford medical care. I enjoyed helping patients out. I worked with a lot of great people at Genesis PrimeCare.
Great company to work for
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Marshall, TXJanuary 18, 2018
A typical work day as a biller is good. You come in at time you are scheduled for and work on you alpha split. You learn something new everyday at this job. It was never a dull moment in the office with the ladies I worked with. The hardest part of the job was still trying to learn FQHC in Arkansas. The most enjoyable part of the job were the ladies I worked with in the Admin Building.
Medical Billing
Medical Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, TXJanuary 12, 2018
When I worked here, Genesis Primecare had bought out the providers I had worked for previously. They promised us things and didn't keep them. They came in and basially blindsided everybody. Our district manager was a nightmare and very rude. And upper management as well. I was so thankful for our in clinic managers, because we kept the same ones that we had prior to their takeover.
Pros
Cons
Enjoyed it
Family Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Longview, TXDecember 28, 2017
Little oversight. Very poor communication with staff and management or other clinics. No notification regarding changes within the company. Undependabke.
Genesis PrimeCare exceeds expectations for staff and patients each and everyday.
Eligibility Specialist (Former Employee) –  Texarkana, TXMay 16, 2017
Genesis PrimeCare is such a service to not only the Texarkana community but also surrounding East Texas communities.
The support that this facility shows staff and patients is elite. Having the opportunity to work directly with those in need was the most rewarding job I have had. Supplying those individuals with the best customer service and health care options gained retention in many different departments.
Pros
Service others in their time of need.
Cons
Salary options and growth
Nice People to work with
Claims & Revenue Specialist (Current Employee) –  Marshall, TXNovember 20, 2014
Small company, great staff. Coworkers are very helpful. I learned more about credentialing a doctor than what I knew before starting there.