Genesis Rehab Services
51Below average

Genesis Rehab Services Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA8 reviews
Good work place enviornment
A lot of therapist and a lot of knowledge. Good experience and with plentiful learning opportunities. The hardest part of the job was getting a job in my area.
A nice company to work for and good management
A nice company to work for and good management

My manager was accessible when needed and my PT supervisor had a nice rapport with me. I enjoyed working there very much. Our team worked well together.
Flexible but horrible benefits
No opportunity for advancement/ benefits are terrible. Job is very flexible and the coworkers are amazing. The direct managers are amazing but as you go above them they lack people skills
Not recommended
I do not recommend this company to anyone. The company is going through a lot of layoffs. There is no job security with this company. This company also does not listen to their employees.
Great place
Very professional. Great mentors. Awesome
Work environment. Learn new and valuable skills in the end. Good benefit. Very stable. flexible hours.

Yeah !
Cons
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Fantastic employees
Typical day: I am in change of my caseload (for two buildings), work with patients with a wide range of disorders and diagnoses such as AMS, MS, Parkinson Disease, Dementia, TBI, etc.

My current rehab manager has a fantastic work ethic, open door policy, and treats her staff like family.

The hardest part of my job is getting through the city traffic!

I highly enjoy my rehab manager, the therapists, and of course the residents. They are engaging, cooperative, and motivated to participate in therapy.
Pros
Rehab bond, great administration, and
Cons
Traffic
Rehabilitation
I worked in the therapy department of this establishment and had the experience of going through 3 managers and finally deciding to move on. The job that I worked was not a difficult job and required me to assist with exercising, helping with patient's daily activities, and filing and auditing of patient's charts and paperwork for contracted therapist. This review is of my experience in the PT/OT therapy department and is not a reflection of the entire management department of the facility. Hopefully the department has made great improvements and gone above previous expectations. The hardest part of my job was the constant shift of the management. It was never consistent but I adjusted well. The most enjoyable was working with my co-workers and the patients. In particular, I enjoyed assisting with the daily recreational activities department located in the basement. Consisting movie days and nights, game boards, church, and field trips.
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
Trade off for the money.
all about the number of minutes and rug levels.

if don't make the minutes regardless of patients status then you're split between buildings in the Maryland area.

They push 100% billable productivity for contract workers regardless of patient acuities/goals.
Pros
flexible schedule.
Cons
ethics.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Genesis Rehab Services?