Genesis Solutions

Genesis Solutions Employee Reviews

United States5 reviews
Loved it great environment. Great atmosphere. Wonderful co-workers. Great place to work wouldn't have worked anywhere else if i didn't have to change my location an move. I worked with happy people
Pros
Paid lunch
Cons
Great health insurance
This was a typical contract experience fly in on Sunday night fly home Thursday evening. As Project Manager lots of meetings on the Genesis side and on the contracted company side. All very professional and not a lot of politics. All my Genesis co-workers were top notch people with lots of experience. Made the job a delight to run.
Pros
Work environment and the communication.
Cons
Weather was horrid.
I was responsible for recording inventory and supplying techs with equipment. The hardest part of the job is the early morning hours. Management was helpful and reasonable. Most of the time I worked alone, which was fine with me.
This is a small reliability consulting firm that dispatches reliability engineers all over the world to provide maintenance improvement services to their client base. Great teams to work with but a very challenged leadership team that rarely interfaces with work teams. Acquired by the ABS Group in 2012, full effects of the takeover are now being felt. It is definitely a changing culture.
Pros
Mid-range salaries and benefits
Cons
Inexperienced leadership and remoteness of new parent company
At first, Genesis was a great place to work. Pay was slightly below market value with the promise of quarterly bonus. However, bonuses were almost never the full mount so total compensation was far less than expected. With ABS taking more control and Senior Management leaving the company, acquiring new customers has become impossible. All that they are doing is milking current contracts. Genesis has no vision for the future and cannot see changes in the Trends effecting their core business.
Pros
Great medical benefits
Cons
Low salary, no commitment to employees, cheap on travel expenses
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Genesis Solutions?