Gengras Motor Cars Employee Review

View all Gengras Motor Cars reviews

Great Place To Work!
HR Administrator (Current Employee) –  East Hartford, CTApril 4, 2019
I have been in my current role for a few weeks at Gengras Motor Cars. The Onboarding process was easy, descriptive and you were made to feel welcomed right away. There is an open door policy and an employee suggestion box which is read frequently and some of the past suggestions were put into place by the company. It is explained early on that there is plenty of room for growth and advancement. The training provided by my manager and fellow associates has been wonderful. The employees have all been very nice and accommodating. I would highly recommend working for this company!
Pros
Room For Advancement, Friendly Staff and Managers

Other Gengras Motor Cars Employee Reviews

Slow work environment, no incentives, high turnover rate
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  East Hartford, CTJuly 18, 2019
I worked in the call center, calls would vary from a ton to nothing. While you where taking calls you also had to run thousands of vin numbers which you didnt get paid extra for. Pay was 10 an hr with 1.50 for every apt you made an 1.50 for every apt kept. You keep track and they dont give you what you write down. You get an extra 400 on your paycheck every two months for those apts. It was a huge waste of my time and I was absolutly miserable there. You cant answer all the calls either. If they see you trying to make extra money off apt by answering a ton of calls you get scolded and told you can lose your job because your payout is to high. This job will not pay your bills and it is a giant waste of your time. Your in late at 9 and out at 530. I quit after a month.
Cons
short breaks, no advancement, barely enough pay
If you have children with bills to pay this is not where you wanna work
Photographer (Former Employee) –  East Hartford, CTMay 22, 2019
The campus is very old and out dated
there wasn't much to learn very old school
management do very little
you could work there for years with no raise
Pros
location
Cons
pay is horrible

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gengras Motor Cars. Our community is ready to answer.

Gengras Motor Cars Reviews by Location