Gengras Motor Cars Employee Review

View all Gengras Motor Cars reviews

General (Current Employee) –  East Hartford, CTJanuary 6, 2016
I have been very fortune to be part of an organization that rewards and recognizes each and every employee for a job well done. I find the open honest communication that exists within Gengras Motor Cars an easy way to understand where I am excelling and where I need to improve. Aside from this very transparent culture are the people. My co-workers are some of the finest people I have met in my professional career. I couldn't ask for a better culture to learn and grow in my chosen profession.
Pros
During the warmer months each store has a cook out to show their appreciation to all the employees, Employees are recognized for a job well done, Open honest communication
Cons
I wish I started here earlier in my career.

Other Gengras Motor Cars Employee Reviews

If you have children with bills to pay this is not where you wanna work
Photographer (Former Employee) –  East Hartford, CTMay 22, 2019
The campus is very old and out dated
there wasn't much to learn very old school
management do very little
you could work there for years with no raise
Pros
location
Cons
pay is horrible
Great Place To Work!
HR Administrator (Current Employee) –  East Hartford, CTApril 4, 2019
I have been in my current role for a few weeks at Gengras Motor Cars. The Onboarding process was easy, descriptive and you were made to feel welcomed right away. There is an open door policy and an employee suggestion box which is read frequently and some of the past suggestions were put into place by the company. It is explained early on that there is plenty of room for growth and advancement. The training provided by my manager and fellow associates has been wonderful. The employees have all been very nice and accommodating. I would highly recommend working for this company!
Pros
Room For Advancement, Friendly Staff and Managers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gengras Motor Cars. Our community is ready to answer.

Gengras Motor Cars Reviews by Location