Gengras Motor Cars Employee Review

View all Gengras Motor Cars reviews

Revolving door
Lot Attendant (Former Employee) –  East Hartford, CTMarch 28, 2019
Management treated people below them terribly. Upper management could be heard yelling at sales managers for not meeting goals and the abuse would go down the line causing a negative work place. The pay was horrible and when I asked other employees about advancement they said to go elsewhere to another dealership because of poor policies. I could see very quickly that this place was a revolving door.
Cons
Lowest pay and poor management attitude

Other Gengras Motor Cars Employee Reviews

Slow work environment, no incentives, high turnover rate
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  East Hartford, CTJuly 18, 2019
I worked in the call center, calls would vary from a ton to nothing. While you where taking calls you also had to run thousands of vin numbers which you didnt get paid extra for. Pay was 10 an hr with 1.50 for every apt you made an 1.50 for every apt kept. You keep track and they dont give you what you write down. You get an extra 400 on your paycheck every two months for those apts. It was a huge waste of my time and I was absolutly miserable there. You cant answer all the calls either. If they see you trying to make extra money off apt by answering a ton of calls you get scolded and told you can lose your job because your payout is to high. This job will not pay your bills and it is a giant waste of your time. Your in late at 9 and out at 530. I quit after a month.
Cons
short breaks, no advancement, barely enough pay
If you have children with bills to pay this is not where you wanna work
Photographer (Former Employee) –  East Hartford, CTMay 22, 2019
The campus is very old and out dated
there wasn't much to learn very old school
management do very little
you could work there for years with no raise
Pros
location
Cons
pay is horrible

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gengras Motor Cars. Our community is ready to answer.

Gengras Motor Cars Reviews by Location