Gengras Motor Cars Employee Review

View all Gengras Motor Cars reviews

Corporate Trainer/Leader Development
Corporate Trainer/Leader Development (Current Employee) –  East Hartford, CTOctober 26, 2018
I have been in my current role for approximately 3 months. The ownership, the senior leadership team, and HR have been super supportive and accommodating. I have had the opportunity to be creative in training/leadership development and have been given autonomy to develop process while supporting and coaching our sales team. The core values of the organization are crystal clear, risk taking is encouraged, and self-reflection is critical to professional growth in the organization. Working at Gengras Motor Cars has been a very positive experience.

Other Gengras Motor Cars Employee Reviews

If you have children with bills to pay this is not where you wanna work
Photographer (Former Employee) –  East Hartford, CTMay 22, 2019
The campus is very old and out dated
there wasn't much to learn very old school
management do very little
you could work there for years with no raise
Pros
location
Cons
pay is horrible
Great Place To Work!
HR Administrator (Current Employee) –  East Hartford, CTApril 4, 2019
I have been in my current role for a few weeks at Gengras Motor Cars. The Onboarding process was easy, descriptive and you were made to feel welcomed right away. There is an open door policy and an employee suggestion box which is read frequently and some of the past suggestions were put into place by the company. It is explained early on that there is plenty of room for growth and advancement. The training provided by my manager and fellow associates has been wonderful. The employees have all been very nice and accommodating. I would highly recommend working for this company!
Pros
Room For Advancement, Friendly Staff and Managers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gengras Motor Cars. Our community is ready to answer.

Gengras Motor Cars Reviews by Location