Genomic Health Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Not changing with the times
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Redwood City, CAMay 24, 2018
Genomic Health has missed the boat several times with new technology and will die trying to hold on to the current platforms that are becoming obsolete very quickly.
Pros
Good people
Cons
Sinking ship
Great Company!
Customer Relations Specialist I (Former Employee) –  Redwood City, CAFebruary 1, 2018
Genomic Health embraces diversity and makes a commitment to the patient. It is a great place to work and obtain experience in multiple departments. Highly recommend this company.
Pros
great community spirit
Cons
we had a great fun and motivational atmosphere.
Sr. .Net Developer (Former Employee) –  Redwood City, CAJanuary 26, 2018
The day i started the project .i feel comfortable and very happy to start a project . i have learned many things and i have a good relation with the project manager
Na
Service Now Developer/Administrator (Former Employee) –  Redwood City, CAJanuary 19, 2018
• Worked on Incident, Problem, Change, and Service Catalog Management.
• Regular interaction with the Process Owners and other Support teams for Incident resolution with in a greed SLA.
• Update set movement to Sub Prod instances and Production.
• Cloning activities which include post cloning and pre- cloning activities.
• Scheduling daily calls and generating Reports regarding various incidents resolved
Organization committed to patients
Global Incentive Compensation Manager (Current Employee) –  Redwood City, CAJanuary 18, 2018
Good place, great people, happy to be working here. The organization has an entrepreneurial spirit, but also open to understanding established ways of driving success.
Pros
People
Cons
Bonuses
Great people and fun place to work
Senior Clinical Lab Scientist I (Former Employee) –  Redwood City, CANovember 14, 2017
Management is there to mentor you and help you grow. I've learned a lot in my 5 years of working here. People are friendly and always willing to help.
Good
Bioinformatics Intern (Former Employee) –  Redwood City, CAOctober 18, 2017
The hours are flexible.
The company culture is good.
Everyone is passion with their jobs and does really know about company.
The suggestions always are valued
Balanced and Great place to work
Senior ETL/Analytics Lead (Current Employee) –  Redwood City, CAAugust 28, 2017
Depends on team in which you work but typically work life balance is really good in this place, Not a great place for Advanced technologies but Great with existing technologies, Worked with some great people in the team and will always remember the days we worked together.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
growth rate
what we do matters
Director of Sales-WEST (Current Employee) –  Redwood City, CAAugust 4, 2017
Great place to work that makes a difference in the lives of patient with breast, colon, and prostate cancer. Working alongside of talented individuals from medical, marketing, managed care, customer service and sales. Every day has a new challenge :)
Patient focused Company and great science
Sales and Marketing (Current Employee) –  United StatesJune 16, 2017
The company culture has changed as we have grown but it is still a small company and it is a positive culture with very approachable executive team. Our products and focus on the patient makes me proud to work for this company.
Pros
Small company
Cons
benefit package relative to industry peers
Market leading molecular diagnostics company
Senior Director, Marketing, Prostate Cancer Launch (Former Employee) –  Redwood City, CAOctober 18, 2016
Strategy development
Tactical marketing
Multi-disciplinary teamwork
Aggressive sales targets
Increasingly competitive environment
Very talented people
Great science
Great product
Regional Oncogenomic Liaison - Houston (Current Employee) –  Redwood City, CAAugust 27, 2016
Oncotype is a great product to represent and sell. Fun company culture. Going thru some growing pains and increasing competition in the breast cancer space.
Service Now Developer/ Admin
Service Now Developer/ Administrator (Former Employee) –  Redwood City, CAAugust 1, 2016
Genomic Health Inc is one of the largest Global Health companies in the United States. The project involves in design, development and maintenance of databases. I have been part of development and enhancements for the same
Fun Work Place
Quality Engineer II (Current Employee) –  Redwood City, CAMarch 21, 2016
Good Work Place and Great People. It was good opportunity to continue working in Genomic Health. Learned lot of new skills on the Job.
The most enjoyable part of my job is working alongside a highly talented colleagues.
Medical Laboratory Scientist (Current Employee) –  Redwood City, CASeptember 19, 2015
Although the company is a great company to work for, the management team, at least in my department, is infested with favoritism that severely undermines merit in performance as the base for promotion and advancement.

Moreover, the company never acts on grievances expressed during surveys conducted on a regular basis; as a result, the dysfunction of our management team persists to the level of losing the great majority of its talented and hardworking workforce.
Pros
My colleagues are highly committed to advance teamwork culture, not only to make our work environment friendly, but also to produce high quality of results to the customers we serve.
Cons
See my review above
Overall a fast, learning and enthusiastic environment
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Redwood City, CASeptember 8, 2015
My typical day at work always depends on what phase of the project I am in. Normally it would begin with checking my email and calender for the day and running to meetings and discussions.
Very high pace
DATA ENTRY SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Redwood City, CAApril 9, 2015
Working at Genomic Health was ok. A typical day was being very busy all the time make sure we got daily patients samples into our system and ready for processing. There was never a samples or coworker left behind.
Pros
Friday after work get togethers
Cons
Health care & breaks but very high pace job
Intern at a biomedical startup
Summer Environmental Internship (Former Employee) –  Redwood City, CAMarch 14, 2014
This job was an summer and winter break internship while I was in college. The job itself was incredible because it left me with a unique perspective among my classmates of just how much a "simple" environmentally friendly fix could be. Being able to learn the workings of corporate life while finding a way to convince management that the money required is worth spending on environmental programs was a valuable experience.