Genpact Employee Reviews

Found 456 reviews matching the search See all 3,501 reviews
Genpact is a great comopany but yoy
Social Media Specialist (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXNovember 8, 2018
Genpact is a great company and the astrosphere is wonderful. The job that I was on you have to be able not to take what you see home. I was on the campaign for social media and it was lot to take in.
Potential to be a good work environment
Front Line Manager (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXNovember 7, 2018
Too many changes too often. There is no compassion for life outside of Genpact. Ramp up project that just cares about bottom line and numbers. Schedules are horrible.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
fast paced
Help Desk tier II (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 30, 2018
fast paced, contract work. Not a full time gig. I learned that the contractor is just there to do the leg work and has no future in the role. The hardest part of the job is the ever changing policy that is not set in stone and is subject to change at a moments notice. I enjoyed the fast paced culture.
Pros
fast paced
Cons
No future
Processing
Senior Processor/SME (Subject Matter Expert) (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAOctober 27, 2018
Genpact is an outsourcing company and my position was loan processor for a large lender. Because our contract was not renewed with this lender, our department was laid off. It is a great place to work!
Stressful and continuously changing.
FRONTLINE MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXOctober 25, 2018
Not the best place to work at as Management. Hired so many people so fast that does not have quality staff. I feel it will get better over time. Needs improvement.
productive and good workplace
Process Associate - Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  IN POCHARAMOctober 15, 2018
When i joined in this company i was really felt excited to reached my dream job.i have learned so many things and doing faster computer applications and work.mingling with my collegues they are very freindly and kindly,daily i have completed my allocation of the invoices per day 300 invoices posted its hardest and we enjoyed to work so i didn't feel hard to my work i feel love to do.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
health care, short breakes
Not What You Sign Up For
Social Media Review Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 13, 2018
The company is great and I do understand that they are re-vamping but the management is poor the structure is poor and the mission is invisible. They have “picks” and “favorites” not enough inforcement and I feel bad for the end game of “Honeybadger”
Pros
Free snacks (if you’re there early)
Cons
No structure low pay unfriendly ppl
Not a positive workplace
Quality Analysis/Senior Associate (Former Employee) –  Danville, ILOctober 10, 2018
Training was 2 weeks in Kansas City away from family. Job was not what I expected. Not fair on hours, time and advancement. Decent pay. Client I worked for changed what they wanted daily which it made it difficult to do your job. Upper Management did not know how to deal with employees especially females. From another country.
Pros
Decent pays
Cons
Unfair to employees when it comes to advancement
Unstable and unorganized
Front Line Manager (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXOctober 8, 2018
During my time at Genpact I found the operation to be very disorganized and unstable. They are quick to hire without properly screening employees. They claim to be big on integrity but management seems to lack integrity more so than bottom level agents.
Pros
Quick to promote
Cons
Short breaks, unorganized, lack of integrity
Genpact
Senior Manager - RPA Consulting (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXOctober 8, 2018
Genpact is an ok company to work for. As usual it depends on your team and it's leadership. The benefits are standard for the industry and the pay is on par with other IT companies.
smh
pawn (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXSeptember 27, 2018
Pro's
Not everyone that you meet at the company will the best people. A handful have the worst manners but what do you expect when the company that will hire anyone with their easy hiring process. Beside how childish some maybe, the people that you work with (not management) are great. (what i have experienced)
Con's
There's a lot. Ask anyone, and everyone will tell you 1. management is horrible and 2 communication. Upper management will throw people left and right, treating them as pawns thinking we are property (kind of sounds like slavery) and be told if we don't like it, find a different job. The communication is worse. One day the upper management will state the company will move to one plan, then the take the whole announcement back and any back lash that will affect our person life is on us and the company will not take the blame for such. Telling us again if we don't like it then quite.
going back that the company see us the people who are working hard to work hard for our paycheck and our pay as just animals/numbers that work. Also make sure to make the right friends at work. Its like what my old boss once said... "its not how hard you work, its who you suck that will make you grow in a company". How true is it here.
Pros
people
Cons
management
Good Company
Site Leader (Current Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PASeptember 25, 2018
Good company to work for but certain engagements lack management guidance. Hourly rate is low but management is well compensated. Overall, good company to get experience on resume and move on for better compensation.
Productived place to work
Procurement Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PASeptember 24, 2018
Working at Genpact was great with different places to grow in the department and getting training in different department. and also had the chance to travel.
Fast paced and a lot of opportunity
ROI Specialist, SME (Current Employee) –  Danville, ILSeptember 19, 2018
I love my job and what I do, but I want to live closer to family and Genpact doesn't have an office near OKC. If I could, I'd transfer to an office in OKC.
Pros
great benefits, great culture
Cons
nothing near OKC
Great Company with less Benefits/Compensation
Senior Consultant/Mainframe Developer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 17, 2018
Easy Interview, Workplace culture is good. Intelligent and margin oriented mid level management. Initial training and hierarchy transparency needs to improved
Productive and fun work place.
Subject Matter Expert-Band 5A (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 15, 2018
I enjoy working at genpact I really enjoy working with people from all over the world. Staff members are awesome open minded and fun.

Sometimes as teams we play games and it amazing watching every ones different strategies in life. Make thing work out as a team.
Pros
Free food on holidays
Cons
Strict attendance guidelines
Lots of fun things to do
Subject Matter Expert (Current Employee) –  RichardsonSeptember 12, 2018
Overall I enjoyed my experience at Genpact! There are a lot of amenities available for the employees. There is also always a fun activity to do if you need a break!
Work environment is really good
Senior Process Associate (Current Employee) –  Raheja mind spaceSeptember 11, 2018
Its cool to work in Genpact people here are supportive & motivative
Learned how to deal with clients
Managers plays an important role to grow myself in Genpact
few managers don't recognize the hard work and talent given to the team
Fun work environment with some opportunity for advancement
AR Analyst (Current Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PASeptember 9, 2018
Genpact is not a bad place to work, it all depends upon which engagement you work on, it will vary based on that. I learned a lot about Accounts Receivable and Deductions which helped me in my career. Management was fair and understanding while propelling you to be your best.

The hardest part of my job was the unreasonable expectations. As i said it varies based on the client, some clients are reasonable while others are not. It was very stressful and effected my work life balance. The most enjoyable part of my job was the learning opportunities. I learned a lot working with different clients and was exposed too different processes.
Consulting firm which mainly involves being deployed to clients.
Principal Consultant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 8, 2018
Working with Genpact would mean to work on different clients every time. If you are lucky and had been deployed to a good client, you'd share the client's employee benefits such as free coffee, soda, or meal.

Typical day would be to go about your assignment / task and give reports weekly to your manager. Assignment would depend on what the client needs at the moment.

Hardest part of the job is to start in a new client and you would need to learn their whole system quickly.
Pros
travel opportunity, good healthcare
Cons
management does not care about the consultants, no career direction

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Genpact. Our community is ready to answer.

51.1K
41.4K

Women's ratings

3.0Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

67%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss