Genpact Employee Reviews

Found 418 reviews matching the search See all 3,357 reviews
HR department needs Improvement
NA (Former Employee) –  Richardson TexasJuly 16, 2018
Seems like the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing in the hiring process. Need to provide clear instructions and ensure contact information is provided to include phone numbers to potential new hires. Unprofessional attitudes need to be kept in check as well. First impression is not impressive. Phone messages shouldn't wait till the end of a work day. Receiving calls or messages after 5 p.m. is not productive... especially when contact information is not provided.
Good pay bad culture
Director of Operations/AVP (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXJuly 12, 2018
Company does not promote from within instead they hire unqualified people and try to mold them into roles they are not capable or have no desire to fill.
Leadership is terrible and always changing
Senior Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 11, 2018
Don’t work there not a good environment Very ethnophobic if you’re not Indian. Weird culture and not cohesive.

Why why whyhehy why why why why why they making me write this
Great Place to Work
Coporoate Accountant (Current Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAJuly 5, 2018
My direct supervisors are amazing and the facility is great. Some travel may be required, all expenses paid for. The culture is great and they want everyone to succeed and get better at their job.
Pros
Time off, Great co-workers, Benefits
good place to work
Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXJuly 4, 2018
good place to work only recommendation is to have leaders look at management closer as some are not trained to lead. other wise company is a good company to work for and possible growing opportunities.
Productive and sometimes it would be fun.
Claims Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bingham Farms, MIJuly 2, 2018
Very pleasant. My position was very repetitious, I did the same thing everyday. I learned how process members annually Out-Of-Pocket requirements (OOP) under their Health Care Program. Management okay. Diverse, no future, no loyalty, working with my team members.
Pros
Free lunches sometime.
Cons
no breaks, 30 min lunches
Wouldn't work with this company again nor recommend employment by this company to anyone.
Senior Mortgage Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXJuly 1, 2018
This company's motto is lean digital, however there was processes that was way more complicated than they needed to be. You could not find answers from hr easily you had to search and ask several people before figuring it out .
Pros
Initial pay was great.
Cons
Hr is unorganized can't find information easily
RUN, don't walk, away from this nightmare company
Senior Associate (Current Employee) –  Danville, ILJune 27, 2018
Once a professional accounting center, this office was sold by Walgreens to Genpact, an outsource business processing organization, which has proceeded to decimate the work staff, operating systems, and functionality to a laughable state. Hundreds of long-term capable employees were terminated, replaced by cheap overseas labor. Left behind are a handful of boring, mind-numbing, repetitive tasks that could easily be performed by third graders. Systems don't work efficiently, but the issues are never addressed or resolved. You are expected to do your job with computers that freeze daily, programs that function at snail speed, and equipment that is overloaded and aged. Once you reach a certain level, pay raises don't exist, but you might be rewarded with a cookie or a free lunch once or twice a year. RUN away from this pathetic imitation of a working office. You'll save your sanity.
Pros
Some really good people as co-workers.
Cons
Masters of inefficiency, thinks absolutely nothing about deceiving their workers and clients, mindless jobs, endless issues that are never resolved, moderate pay at best for clerical staff.
wonderful place to work
Claims Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bingham Farms, MIJune 27, 2018
highly recommended many new things learned daily bosses were very cooperative with needs of employees. there was no pressure and one could work at their own pace. i would recommend Genpact to anyone.
Pros
relaxed atmosphere friendly people
Cons
no paid time off
I believe the company would be great to work for, but they are growing, and not growing the employees to know the policies or proceedures once acquire
Human Resource Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 26, 2018
I believe they have the right idea, but they have people in leadership roles who don't know how to lead their teams, information is hard to acquire that concerns the position for which you are working.
Pros
Available training
Cons
Training not really on the processes and proceedures of the company
Excellent Management Team
Senior Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXJune 25, 2018
Management team was great. Allowed us to complete our work and gave direction as needed. Work environment was professional and positive.

Enjoyed my position and work and also used my skills to assist when requested and required.
Pros
Genpact was always treated the employees well.
Cons
None. I was happy there.
I wish I can give this company something below Minus star
Social Media Content Review Analyst (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXJune 22, 2018
This place is a joke I cannot believe I left a good job for this joke, the management is poor lack of communication between the managers and trainers don't go there please you will be stressed out everyday thinking you are gonna be fired over something it's their mistake.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Cool Environment
Advertising Specialist (Current Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIJune 21, 2018
Nice job to have to learn from and gain experience. There isn't much room for advancement and also be prepared for often/frequent change. Overall a decent place to work
Pros
free snack, environment, no weekends
Cons
Managment, upward movement
Great
Front line Manager (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXJune 7, 2018
I love working here. I would recommend it to everyone. It's not for everyone because it 24 hour company. They really value you and provide you a lot of free stuff and activities.
Pros
Pay, easy
Cons
24 hours
Unprofessional
Content Analyst/Trainer (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXJune 7, 2018
The Richardson Site is a shady and very unprofessional site. There is so many things that go on that SHOULD NOT! A LOT OF THINGS NEED TO BE ADDRESSED.
Outsourcing company so be prepared to loose your job
Senior associate (Former Employee) –  Danville, ILJune 6, 2018
Genpact is not a bad place to work, but what needs to be understood before applying or accepting a job with them is that they are an outsourcing company who are always looking to do as much work as possible at the lowest cost possible, so if they find a way to get your job done quicker and cheaper then you are out! I was hired in before Walgreens accounting sold us to Genpact. Worked there for 14 years and was ultimately down sized w/ several other “senior associates” because we made the most money in our department and got the most benefits. Cutting costs is what they do and is their goal.
Pros
Decent pay, good benefits
Cons
No job security
Genpact is the worst place I every worked
Executive (Former Employee) –  Remote TravelJune 4, 2018
If Genpact calls, run. They imply they are diverse, only Indians get assigned to good projects. It's a good ol boy company.

They manage by fear and are terrible to women.

They are under bidding projects with win bids. They never deliver on time on budget.

If you get an RFP from them run. Get a reputable company to perform consulting and strategy needs.

If you choose them believe me you will be under whelmed.
A business in transformation
Contracted as shadow CMO (Former Employee) –  Working from home office - trips to NYCJune 4, 2018
Genpact was a BPO business and is now transforming into a much more digitally orientated full service firm. New hires at C level have helped raise the bar in therms of productivity and profitability
Pros
Good working environment at home or office
Not a good place to work
Former agent (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXMay 23, 2018
Do not go work for this company, your job will be on the line everyday. They want your accuracy to stay at a 98% which is difficult some days, and the management is horrible.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Management sucks
Only if it’s your last option
Social Media Analyst (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXMay 19, 2018
I wish I had a friend to warn me about this place before hand. I left a pretty decent job just to try something new. Totally regret that decision now. Looks like a lot of people did the same thing. They hire and fire people by the dozens and some of the time ... a good chunk of the time for no reason. We are expected to maintain a 96.9 accuracy rating at all times and if you miss the mark for 2 weeks... which is easy to do because a lot of the content you’re judging is opinion based even though it’s supposed to be black and white in the policy .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Genpact. Our community is ready to answer.

51.1K
41.3K

Ratings from women

2.9InHerSight Score

2.6Personal Development

3.3Career Opportunities

3.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight