Genpact Employee Reviews

Found 478 reviews matching the search See all 3,588 reviews
Na
AGENT (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXJanuary 15, 2019
Genpact is a great company to work for if you're looking for the "Family " type atmosphere howevercompany picks your hours and shifts based off company needs the only way to change a shift is if you switch with another employee.
Unorganized, unstable no job security
Social Media Analyst (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXJanuary 10, 2019
I wouldn't recommend this job to anyone, it is unstable and unorganized, they do what they want and treat people unfair. Turn over rate is ridiculous.
Very confusion
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 10, 2019
I feel as if the company is very culturally biased within management. Often times I felt as if there was favoritism to cultured employees. This however could be prevented.
Not the worst but not the best
SME/ Front Line Manager (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXJanuary 9, 2019
The place is great to work at if you want a slow steady job and don't want to be in a management position. If you want to move up you need to be a favorite. Things are always st in stone and getting things to work properly is a pain in the butt. Moving up can be difficult, benefits are amazing however and there are plenty of on site wellness activities to take advantage of. The company unfortunately is very us vs QA instead of us working with QA.
Pros
benefits, wellness, overtime availible, relaxed, no customer!
Cons
hard to move up, different managers do things differently, fights on site, no job security
Work/career advancement depends on project ONLY
Application programming Lead (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXJanuary 9, 2019
Work/career advancement depends on project ONLY
Overall an average place to work.
Little to no career advancement.
Typical indian MNC with lot of clients and good technologists.
Pros
Good insurance and Paid/sick leave policy
Cons
Poor management style, extremely incapable of identifying talent
n/a
Social Media Review Analyst (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXJanuary 9, 2019
Need to improve the town hall meetings
More so need to be able to balance personal time with work.
More communication is needed with the workers and management
Solid place to work!
Vice President - Equipment Finance (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 9, 2019
Genpact is a very collaborative employee and customer focused company. They offer a wide range of opportunities for learning and personal development.
Pros
Opportunity to travel
Relaxed Atmosphere
FRONT-LINE MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXJanuary 8, 2019
Genpact is a good place for young people to enter into the workforce. If you are a seasoned worker this may not be the place for you. There's not a lot of support from Upper Management and change is literally constant.
Pros
Close to home, relaxed atmosphere
Cons
Inconsistent
data processor
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Danville IllinoisJanuary 4, 2019
Typical day started by turning on and setting up your computer. it was my job to answer the phone calls.gather information from the client. reroute the call according to their need.
Just started, will see how it goes
Senior Fraud Associate (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXDecember 28, 2018
Being that I just started at Genpact, I really can't comment on what it's like once you hit the production floor. I can only comment on what I witnessed and been through so far, and so far everything's been cool and nice, albeit disorganized. Not one of the supervisors are on an even keel with the other when it comes to knowledge about the clien or procedure. Now, I can understand this with a newly acquired client , but with established procedure? That's just no. The biggest problems that I have witnessed by far are the belly aching, whiny coworkers who complain and grumble about everything- from the work or training hours to the commute time. It's really a drain to hear the constant complaining from those babies, yet not a one of the complainants seem to want to just cut the rope and just resign from the position and GO HOME.
A few of the perks of working with Genpact: free parking, of course. Theirs also an abundance of coffee and tea readily supplied in the break rooms. The newly designed call center is work efficient, and bright. The major drawback to that is their is no "personal space" which I find a bit disappointing. I cherish the idea of personalizing my work area; since the new center is open, you'll have to skip this part. The company is highly diverse; their are coworkers from different countries as well as varying ethnicities and cultural backgrounds that makes for a unique and exciting experience. There seems tio be constant change as the company is steady growing and evolving tech wise. Wth the acquisition of new clients, there will be opportunities for improvement
  more... on even tried and true methods. Those who are adverse to this type of environment, or can't adapt but are considering employment here may want to keep moving to the next prospect. They could also use a upgrade on their training computer system. The pay is decent, and the surroundings are modern, bright, cheerful and encourage coworker interaction. I can vision myself being here for the long haul.  less
Pros
diverse, cheery, collaborative environment; free drinks
Cons
Whiny coworkers. Supervisors can be clueless at times, no personal work space
Great company!
SR PROCESS ASSOCIATE- AP (Current Employee) –  Bentonville, ARDecember 24, 2018
Love the company and opportunity they provide! Starting pay was decent and work schedule is perfect for my family. I would recommend this company to my friends and family!
Horrible
Social Media Analyst (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXDecember 23, 2018
This place is completely unorganized no type of companies. It has different campaign. The company has a horrible morel. This company allow harassment.
Great potential to be a great company to work for
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bentonville, ARDecember 19, 2018
Genpact appears to have much to offer, as long as you are a true Genpact employee. Their mission statement - Courageous, Incisive, and Curious on an unyielding bedrock of Integrity is a powerful message.
Miserable
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORDecember 17, 2018
Let me just preface this by saying they bought out the company I was working for so I had no choice but to work for them. They made a TON of promises they couldn’t keep. They’re such a big company that you don’t really matter. It takes forever to get problems (like IT) solved. They promise you this great work life balance and don’t deliver. You’re constantly working overtime because it takes 2 months just to hire someone. They hold certain departments to a higher standard than others. If you’re in accounting expect to be dressed professional but if you’re in customer service/call center feel free to wear sweats to work everyday. Also don’t think you can personalize your desk at all or put in headphones while you work. Just be miserable in silence while you stare at your blank desk. Always talking about the risk of losing your job. I could continue but I think that summarizes it pretty well.
Pros
Offer a lot of benefits (don’t pay into them much though but you can buy a lot!)
Cons
Pay, hours worked, work life balance, pretty much everything
Lots of patients needed
SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT REVIEW ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXDecember 11, 2018
My introduction to the company was with a new process that they were handling and alot of kinks had to be worked out. They are a good company and if you work hard you have lots of opportunities for advancement. However things are not very well organized
Pros
great benefits, good pay
Cons
quality and ethics of some of the employees in my department were lacking
It is great if your flexible
Quality Analyst (Former Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PADecember 4, 2018
So what is life at Genpact... Well it is a bit hectic but exciting. If you are willing to switch roles, love to travel, and love to learn, Genpact is for you. There are a plethora of training opportunities, options to travel, and tons of advancement opportunity if you deliver impact through getting Lean Six Sigma trained. That is really the foundation. Once you do though... there are opportunities to do just about anything there.
Pros
Training and Development, Flexibility, Remote Work
Cons
Hours worked, fear of job loss
Only a Career If you like sucking up to management.
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PADecember 3, 2018
You sit at a desk for 8 hours a day. They train you prior to starting your project, but you soon figure out that you usually know more than the management. Or you know nothing at all and are on their same level. Quality did not matter on the project I worked. Employees could give the worst service possible and no extra training would be provided. Managers were AWOL most of the day and didn't care about my team. If you love to kiss the behind of management or are related to a manager, you have your foot in the door for a career. If not, enjoy it for maybe 8-12 months and go find something else quickly.
Pros
Vitality Program
Cons
Management, Workplace Culture, Boring
Productive and relaxed working environment.
Content Analyst (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXNovember 28, 2018
A typical day at work is reviewing content and making sure guidelines are met. The hardest part is just when you are getting use to a certain policy, it gets changed.
Pros
Free drinks, coffee, and snacks
Cons
Parking
Expanded my Mortgage knowledge
Senior Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXNovember 26, 2018
I learned more about the various aspects of the mortgage industry. I was able to cross train in different areas which assisted in my learning more about the mortgage industry.
Work from home life was good, for professionals that need to contribute to company growth it is not conducive.
Senior Sourcing Manager - Indirect (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 19, 2018
Work is flexible and allows to have time to dedicate to the family. The culture is silo based where islands are formed with a lot of unhappy people about their job.

Turnover is high even for top management. For a company to hire so many top executives per year it means no advancement is provided from within.

Experienced professionals are hired but not allowed to implement changes for improvement, too demanding on results but want to keep a tigh leash on empowerment.

Ratio of internal customer to service provider for support functions is very small, a few to support thousands of stakeholders.

I did my research well before joining, I knew what I was in for but I was hoping my reality would be different, ultimately left because I was not allowed to do my job in an efficient way for the benefit of the company.
Pros
working from home
Cons
too many meetings, to much red tape, not enough empowerment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Genpact. Our community is ready to answer.

51.1K
41.4K

See reviews about

Women's ratings

3.0Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

67%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss