Genpact Employee Reviews

Productived place to work
Procurement Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PASeptember 24, 2018
Working at Genpact was great with different places to grow in the department and getting training in different department. and also had the chance to travel.
Fast paced and a lot of opportunity
ROI Specialist, SME (Current Employee) –  Danville, ILSeptember 19, 2018
I love my job and what I do, but I want to live closer to family and Genpact doesn't have an office near OKC. If I could, I'd transfer to an office in OKC.
Pros
great benefits, great culture
Cons
nothing near OKC
Great Company with less Benefits/Compensation
Senior Consultant/Mainframe Developer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 17, 2018
Easy Interview, Workplace culture is good. Intelligent and margin oriented mid level management. Initial training and hierarchy transparency needs to improved
Productive and fun work place.
Subject Matter Expert-Band 5A (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 15, 2018
I enjoy working at genpact I really enjoy working with people from all over the world. Staff members are awesome open minded and fun.

Sometimes as teams we play games and it amazing watching every ones different strategies in life. Make thing work out as a team.
Pros
Free food on holidays
Cons
Strict attendance guidelines
Lots of fun things to do
Subject Matter Expert (Current Employee) –  RichardsonSeptember 12, 2018
Overall I enjoyed my experience at Genpact! There are a lot of amenities available for the employees. There is also always a fun activity to do if you need a break!
Work environment is really good
Senior Process Associate (Current Employee) –  Raheja mind spaceSeptember 11, 2018
Its cool to work in Genpact people here are supportive & motivative
Learned how to deal with clients
Managers plays an important role to grow myself in Genpact
few managers don't recognize the hard work and talent given to the team
Fun work environment with some opportunity for advancement
AR Analyst (Current Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PASeptember 9, 2018
Genpact is not a bad place to work, it all depends upon which engagement you work on, it will vary based on that. I learned a lot about Accounts Receivable and Deductions which helped me in my career. Management was fair and understanding while propelling you to be your best.

The hardest part of my job was the unreasonable expectations. As i said it varies based on the client, some clients are reasonable while others are not. It was very stressful and effected my work life balance. The most enjoyable part of my job was the learning opportunities. I learned a lot working with different clients and was exposed too different processes.
Consulting firm which mainly involves being deployed to clients.
Principal Consultant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 8, 2018
Working with Genpact would mean to work on different clients every time. If you are lucky and had been deployed to a good client, you'd share the client's employee benefits such as free coffee, soda, or meal.

Typical day would be to go about your assignment / task and give reports weekly to your manager. Assignment would depend on what the client needs at the moment.

Hardest part of the job is to start in a new client and you would need to learn their whole system quickly.
Pros
travel opportunity, good healthcare
Cons
management does not care about the consultants, no career direction
Genpact culture is designed to benefit oversea employee
Principal Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 7, 2018
Salaries are below average, there are no real opportunities for advancement unless an employee is willing to relocate often at his/her own expense. Management is based on "old patriarchal style" the leaders come to visit but in reality is just for show, emails directed to them are responded with " I will get back to you on this" but are never re-addressed.
Senior Citizens
Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAAugust 31, 2018
I was in charge of doing collection for a hospital in Virginia. I do not remember the name.
Thirty days after a senior was discharged, I had to call to make payment arrangements on there unpaid bill. Many seniors were on fixed income with no insurance.
The part I did not approve of was that if the Senior could not pay, the hospital took there home away from them. It was my job to do whatever I could do to try and prevent this from happening.
Pros
great team of people to work witrh
Cons
advise the Senior's that they could loose there home if they dont pay
Good company
Financial analyst for company (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXAugust 24, 2018
Good company that works hard to fulfill their requirements set forth by their customers and treats their employees fairly in situations. Great people to work for
Worst Management Ever
Assistant Vice President (Current Employee) –  RemoteAugust 23, 2018
I have never worked in an organization that was so bad at choosing the next leaders. The current management in place is pitiful and they keep perpetuating the process by promoting with a blind eye to skill, only politics.
Great Work Day
QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXAugust 22, 2018
The most enjoyable part of my job was reviewing the content on the computer. The hardest part was how to rate the videos that were viewed. The workplace culture was nice.
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
Short breaks
social media
Corporate Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Richards, TXAugust 14, 2018
great place, new and exciting-- training eight weeks - lots of diversity, openness, 24/7 365 weekends and holidays. Not sure why i have to submit a survey to apply for another opportunity.
Proactive Company
Senior Principal Consultant (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 13, 2018
Genpact has been an enjoyable place to work. They have provided me with opportunities to further my project management and infrastructure skills in the competitive Retail Pharmacy market.
Don't work here
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  WisconsinAugust 10, 2018
Information to perform basic job duties was constantly changing and the only way you would find out it had changed was by doing it wrong. Lack of communication between managers and staff.
Pros
I can't think of any
Cons
Lack of information, disparity of pay
Make sure this is where you wanna work!
Mailroom Associate (Former Employee) –  Danville, ILAugust 9, 2018
Lack of respect and recognition for their employees.
No room for potential growth within the conpany.
No matter how hard you try to apply for other departments, they will always make you think that they will consider your application but than turn around and hire someone off the street and not even conduct inter-office interviews as promised.
Stable Job
Principle Consultant, NBC Commercial Innovation (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 8, 2018
Always Excitement. Enrich Industry Experience. Management is very helpful. Workplace is very friendly and professional. Changing Project. Client Side with Challenging Task.
Fun workplace
Internship (Former Employee) –  ManilaAugust 7, 2018
During my 240 hours internship in Genpact Philippines, I enjoyed conducting initial interviews, administering assessment test, picking up telephone calls for the applicants.
Poor Management
Senior Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXAugust 1, 2018
They would hire unqualified manager to run the business. They would promise advancement opportunity for the employer but it ever happen for the people who put in the hard work and was well qualified for any new positions that did came available.
Pros
The flexibility that they allowed, .
Cons
the Lack of good management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Genpact. Our community is ready to answer.

51.1K
41.4K

Women's ratings

Powered by Fairygodboss

3.0Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

67%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.