GenScript USA Inc Employee Reviews

great place
Clinical Research Associate (Former Employee) –  Piscataway, NJAugust 10, 2017
great place to work at and nurturing environment. Allowed to learn from mistakes and the commute was very easy in the morning. Learned alot under great guidance
Pros
nice atmophere
Cons
Precious work experience
HR Assistant (Former Employee) –  C04August 26, 2015
This was my first job, as an intern. I gained a lot of skills such as efficiency management skill and interpersonal skills and also had
messy management
Senior Scientist (Current Employee) –  C04July 4, 2015
The employees often received conflictual work assignments from different levels of managers. It's common in the company that managers bugs employees in their off-time without any compensation.
Could be better could be worse
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Piscataway, NJMarch 9, 2015
I don't mind the work I do or the people I work with. Very nice people. The cultural difference is a bit shocking and could be very rude if interpreted that way. Hardest part of the job is getting an new responsibility or advancement. I love the people I work with. Benefits are minimal.
good for student fresh out of grad school
Manager (Current Employee) –  Piscataway,NJMarch 25, 2014
good for student fresh out of grad school, need improvement on career advancement
One of the largest CRO companies and the largest gene synthesis provider
Regional Sales Account Manager (Southern CA (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 26, 2013
GenScript is a leading U.S. based CRO that strives to assist in advancing biological research through technology and innovation. Our products and services allow our clients to advance their research in a cost effective and time efficient manner. Our highly experienced scientists gives our clients access to the expertise needed to realize their corporate and research goals.

As the largest gene synthesis provider in the U.S., GenScript synthesizes 4-5 million base pairs a month. With our strong foundation in gene synthesis, we have since expanded our offerings which includes peptide synthesis, protein production & purification, monoclonal & polyclonal antibody production, siRNA & miRNA services, and stable cell line development services.