GenScript USA Inc

GenScript USA Inc Employee Reviews

Everybody very nice
This is a great company, it is a big biological company it growing up is very good and fast, everybody get a good pay and working in the happy area, good review.
great place
great place to work at and nurturing environment. Allowed to learn from mistakes and the commute was very easy in the morning. Learned alot under great guidance
Pros
nice atmophere
Cons
Precious work experience
This was my first job, as an intern. I gained a lot of skills such as efficiency management skill and interpersonal skills and also had
messy management
The employees often received conflictual work assignments from different levels of managers. It's common in the company that managers bugs employees in their off-time without any compensation.
Could be better could be worse
I don't mind the work I do or the people I work with. Very nice people. The cultural difference is a bit shocking and could be very rude if interpreted that way. Hardest part of the job is getting an new responsibility or advancement. I love the people I work with. Benefits are minimal.
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
good for student fresh out of grad school
good for student fresh out of grad school, need improvement on career advancement
One of the largest CRO companies and the largest gene synthesis provider
GenScript is a leading U.S. based CRO that strives to assist in advancing biological research through technology and innovation. Our products and services allow our clients to advance their research in a cost effective and time efficient manner. Our highly experienced scientists gives our clients access to the expertise needed to realize their corporate and research goals.

As the largest gene synthesis provider in the U.S., GenScript synthesizes 4-5 million base pairs a month. With our strong foundation in gene synthesis, we have since expanded our offerings which includes peptide synthesis, protein production & purification, monoclonal & polyclonal antibody production, siRNA & miRNA services, and stable cell line development services.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at GenScript USA Inc?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at GenScript USA Inc. Our community is ready to answer.
GenScript USA Inc Reviews by Location