Growing too fast, too soon.
They're playing "catch-up" with a lot of design trends and needs a radical shift in perspective about what modernism is.
I'm not optimistic about the future of Gensler. I feel like they need to downsize and work on their management in order to keep valued employees. Sadly, there's such a high turnover. It doesn't seem like this was or is a priority with them.
- How did you get your first interview at Gensler?2 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Gensler? How many vacation days do you get per year?2 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Gensler?2 people answered
- What benefits does Gensler offer?2 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Gensler?2 people answered
- How are the working hours at Gensler?2 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Gensler?One person answered
- What is Gensler sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?One person answered
- If you were to leave Gensler, what would be the reason?One person answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Gensler?One person answered