Pay Time Off - Hourly! Clock in & Out!
only 10 days (80 hours) per year
This includes sick days, vacation, leaving early due to an emergency or arriving late due to an accident.
PTO system sucks! without Sick-Paid-Days, everyone works while ill
Overtime, not recommended
You got 2 weeks per year.
- How do you feel about the future of Gensler?3 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Gensler?2 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Gensler?2 people answered
- What benefits does Gensler offer?2 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Gensler?2 people answered
- How are the working hours at Gensler?2 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Gensler?One person answered
- What is Gensler sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?One person answered
- If you were to leave Gensler, what would be the reason?One person answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Gensler?One person answered