All seems well, smiles, food/wine, parties, even tiny pulse, (be careful of answering that too honestly!), but, dissention, pretention, and arrogance brews underneath. The more technical your experience, the more experience you have, the more you will be treated like royalty. Receptionist/Office Services Assistants are seen as expendable and if seniority/team members don't like you, eventually, you will be replaced...with a smile.
Very team focused with a very supportive yet competitive environment.
- How do you feel about the future of Gensler?3 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Gensler?2 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Gensler? How many vacation days do you get per year?2 people answered
- What benefits does Gensler offer?2 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Gensler?2 people answered
- How are the working hours at Gensler?2 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Gensler?One person answered
- What is Gensler sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?One person answered
- If you were to leave Gensler, what would be the reason?One person answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Gensler?One person answered