Genuent Employee Reviews

Terrible Experience!
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 31, 2018
This was the worst job choice of my career. I couldn't get out of there fast enough. It was like something you would see in a movie. The pay was okay, but the Management was absolutely awful. I dreaded going in to work every day.
Great place to learn
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 11, 2018
Genuent is a great company to break into the staffing industry. It is small enough that there is always someone there to help you, and great opportunities to learn.
Pros
Great coworkers
Cons
Not as many established clients compared to other staffing companies. Growth is very organic.
No Communication
Help Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Lockport, NYFebruary 8, 2017
The assignment was great. This company called me once during a 6 month assignment. After completing the assignment they never called. When I called it took 3 days and a second call to get someone to return my call. My original recruiter left the company right after getting me the assignment.
Nationwide IT Staffing
Systems Administration Consultant at Wegmans (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 1, 2015
Genuent provided guidance and opportunity to pursue my career in a manner consistent with the highest ethical standards of professionalism.
Pros
Professional representation
Cons
None apparent to me
Overall, I have had no problems and I have no complaints.
Technical Writer (Current Employee) –  Webster, NYApril 17, 2015
The original Company I worked for, Segula, was bought out / merged with Genuent 2-3 years ago.

I don't have much contact with any Genuent 'corporate' people except the local office Manager... she is efficient and very nice.

The other Genuent writers I have met are OK.

Their salaries are about the same as other like companies in this area.
Wonderful Employer
Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  Monterey Park, CAAugust 11, 2014
Genuent's representatives are consummate professionals. I was impressed by the genuine concern shown throughout the screening process and afterwards, while working at my assignment as Technical Writer at Union Bank in Monterey Park, California.

The staff at the Bank were very helpful, clear with their instruction for the reference guide I created. I received a lot of personal satisfaction from being a contributor to the Bank's project and by the representative at Genuent, who was consistently helpful and polite.
Pros
Professional, caring staff
Cons
None I can think of.
Excellent contracting opportunites
Contract Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJuly 3, 2014
I am a contract worker and Genuent placed me in my last position, which was only supposed to be a 3 month contract and it turned out to be a 2 year contract.
Pros
Worked independently
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Genuent. Our community is ready to answer.