Geo-Technology Associates, Inc. Employee Review

View all Geo-Technology Associates, Inc. reviews

Excellent employer
Office Support Assistant (Automation) (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAJune 13, 2018
US Army Corps of Engineers, Geo-Tech was an excellent job. My co-workers were very cooperative we work as a unit. Work hours were flexible 6am-5:30pm daily. Excellent benefits, paid time-off (sick & personal). I was promoted 3 times during my employment & received on the job training that qualified me for 3 other clerical positions.

As a Dept of the Federal Government i was employed 22 years and retired in 2015.

I would have liked to stay employed on a part-time basis, but there were no available positions.
Pros
paid time off, medical & life insurance, 401k, & federal retirement
Cons

Other Geo-Technology Associates, Inc. Employee Reviews

Great Opportunity for High School Students
High School Intern (Former Employee) –  New Castle, DEMarch 28, 2019
I found my job at GTA after one of the vice presidents came to my high school engineering teacher asking for summer interns. After interviewing for the job I gave them my availability over the summer, which they were very flexible with. Working at an engineering firm was a valuable experience for me as a high school student. My only complaint is unreliable hours, some of my weeks were over 40 hours while others were less than 20. I know that this was only because of my status as a high school intern, even college interns didn't have trouble with this, so not a real big deal.
Pros
Great experience for high schoolers, good pay
Excellent company, techs not paid well enough.
Engineering Technician I (Current Employee) –  MarylandJanuary 30, 2019
Engineering techs not paid enough to start off, especially for those with a 4-year degree. Raises are fair, but starting rate too low. Upper management is easy to get along with and the company is amazing as a whole.
Pros
Great management, nice coworkers.
Cons
Hourly rate too low

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Geo-Technology Associates, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Geo-Technology Associates, Inc. Reviews by Location