Geo-Technology Associates, Inc. Employee Review

View all Geo-Technology Associates, Inc. reviews

Poorly Managed
Engineering Inspector (Former Employee) –  Sterling, VAMarch 21, 2015
Its been a while since i've worked here, so I hope things have improved. The management doesn't put much effort to train their employees or appreciate them. Invest in your employees and it will pay dividends

Other Geo-Technology Associates, Inc. Employee Reviews

Great Opportunity for High School Students
High School Intern (Former Employee) –  New Castle, DEMarch 28, 2019
I found my job at GTA after one of the vice presidents came to my high school engineering teacher asking for summer interns. After interviewing for the job I gave them my availability over the summer, which they were very flexible with. Working at an engineering firm was a valuable experience for me as a high school student. My only complaint is unreliable hours, some of my weeks were over 40 hours while others were less than 20. I know that this was only because of my status as a high school intern, even college interns didn't have trouble with this, so not a real big deal.
Pros
Great experience for high schoolers, good pay
Excellent company, techs not paid well enough.
Engineering Technician I (Current Employee) –  MarylandJanuary 30, 2019
Engineering techs not paid enough to start off, especially for those with a 4-year degree. Raises are fair, but starting rate too low. Upper management is easy to get along with and the company is amazing as a whole.
Pros
Great management, nice coworkers.
Cons
Hourly rate too low

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Geo-Technology Associates, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Geo-Technology Associates, Inc. Reviews by Location