Geo-Technology Associates, Inc. Employee Review

View all Geo-Technology Associates, Inc. reviews

A great place to work.
Drill Helper (Former Employee) –  Laurel, MDApril 30, 2014
There is not one negative thing i can say about this company.
The people were fantastic to work with and for. I went into this job without any experience or knowledge of what i was required to do. I quickly learned my duties by getting great on the job training and coaching. I couldn't of asked for a better boss or co-workers.

Other Geo-Technology Associates, Inc. Employee Reviews

Great Opportunity for High School Students
High School Intern (Former Employee) –  New Castle, DEMarch 28, 2019
I found my job at GTA after one of the vice presidents came to my high school engineering teacher asking for summer interns. After interviewing for the job I gave them my availability over the summer, which they were very flexible with. Working at an engineering firm was a valuable experience for me as a high school student. My only complaint is unreliable hours, some of my weeks were over 40 hours while others were less than 20. I know that this was only because of my status as a high school intern, even college interns didn't have trouble with this, so not a real big deal.
Pros
Great experience for high schoolers, good pay
Excellent company, techs not paid well enough.
Engineering Technician I (Current Employee) –  MarylandJanuary 30, 2019
Engineering techs not paid enough to start off, especially for those with a 4-year degree. Raises are fair, but starting rate too low. Upper management is easy to get along with and the company is amazing as a whole.
Pros
Great management, nice coworkers.
Cons
Hourly rate too low

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Geo-Technology Associates, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Geo-Technology Associates, Inc. Reviews by Location