You are given raises quite often. That was the only good thing about the job. But to try to keep the job is something totally different. Once you start making good money you are on your way out the door. Sad to say.👎
Every year a raise will be given.
Once a year or anniversary date
We get raise every year but we get bonus $300.
Twice a year
Not that often.
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at GEODIS? What are the steps along the way?Answered by GEODIS
- What is the work environment and culture like at GEODIS?Answered by GEODIS
- What kind of drug test do they use? Urine or Mouth swab?Answered by GEODIS
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make GEODIS a better place to work?10 people answered
- What benefits does GEODIS offer?Answered by GEODIS
- How did you get your first interview at GEODIS?9 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of GEODIS about how to improve it?7 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at GEODIS? How many vacation days do you get per year?6 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at GEODIS?6 people answered
- What would you suggest GEODIS management do to prevent others from leaving?6 people answered