GEODIS

United States2,208 reviews

Found 2,208 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,486 reviews

GEODIS insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction

Ok, in the summer, it’s was hot and in the fall, in was cold inside the building

The work wasn’t hard, it was fast paced, people were very nice. It’s a great place to work if you just want a job and have income coming in. My position was a temporary position. Also, plenty of overtime.

Pros

Nice environment

Cons

You needed to pick fast and tried to reach a certain quota per hour.

Would be a great place to work if management cared

They won’t let you grow! They have their picks, no communication, they lie about everything, you don’t have a set time that you get off! If they tell you you are a packer your going to be picking and unloading trucks by hand basically you got 5 different jobs and not enough pay, leadership isn’t right,, they have clicks and will talk about you instead of helping

Pros

45 minute lunch

Cons

Not enough pay! management supervisors leads are not professional

Geodis does not value its employees and in return has a high turnover rate. There is room for advancement if you are willing to sacrifice all your days off to work overtime.

Es una compañía muy sobresaliente muy buen comportamiento y café gratis

Siempre hice lo mejor de mi todos los días mi porcentaje era más de cien por ciento al terminar con ellos fui una de las más sobresalientes en mi porcentaje de ese año 2021

Pay was fair, also paid lunch for working on Saturday.

Management we're some what helpful, Supervisor's hands were tide and leamleader was spiteful always sabotaged to keep people from making the performance pay. She's hateful.

Pros

Good pay, 10 hour shifts and free lunch on Saturday.

Cons

Hateful teamlead.

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Management doesn't fix problems until a higher on the food chain Manager comes to warehouse and points a problem out.

Get it done we will fix it later, EVERY single Supervisor and Manager says at Geodis. They never fix it. It is a safe place to work but equipment shortages will plague you everyday. High turnover on temps and the weekend shifts are horrible.

Pros

Safe place to work

Cons

Supervisors and Managers only care bout the metrics

They will squeeze you like a tube of toothpaste to get every last drop and then discard you like trash. They still owe me my expense reimbursement.

They make promises and emphasize teamwork but its really just a ploy to get you to work your butt off so they can look good to their supervisors. "best peak yet, let's go team!" they'll say in their daily emails. I was let go a few days shy of Thanksgiving because they already had the employees they needed for peak season. But I thought we were a team? What happened to "we'll find you a permanent role once peak is over?"The company is a joke. I am still waiting for my expense reimbursement. Over $200 dollars. My own personal money used for milage and supplies - that was never reimbursed. My expense report was submitted and approved, and over a month later... I am still waiting. The response I keep getting is to "wait until the next pay period." Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year from GEODIS! Don't walk. RUN!

Pros

free product

Cons

work-life balance management no room for growth lack of diversity

Good company all by itself

I went through a staffing company for this location and I loved Carlisle Geodis. I was apart of a traveling team. I started in October and December 14th we were told it was going to be our last day. I wish I had applied directly to the company but being from out of state that was a blow not just for me but for my other traveling people. Some had just started a week ahead of the cut off date . Geodis however I have no issue with and wish all staff the best but as far as that staffing company shame on you

Pros

Excellent peak pay and breaks

Cons

Disrespectful coworkers, horseplay and discriminating bathroom graffiti.

Good Place To Work With Good Pay

Easy job just picking orders the whole time. Get a couple friends working together and y’all time a go by fast.Management listens to employees and everyone gets along as they stay to they selves most of the time.

Unorganized and plays with peoples money

Do not work here!! The managers are rude with attitudes. There super unorganized. Do not give you any direction. Doesn’t know who is there or not there. Failed to pay me on time after many times telling them my time was not in and I even got a “ I have put your time in” . Liars. I came up there to ask about it and mind you I have been pretty nice of the situation considering I have bills to pay he showed me my hours and it was not what they needed up paying me 2 weeks later

Productive place to work

Good work life balanceAdministration is good Employee bonus is a plusGrowth opportunities Supportive staffWould recommend Good location Easy commute

Fun place

Love the people here .great environment easy job peak season lots of over time. Enjoy the schedule. Helpful management team. Is cold but you get used to.

Company to stay far away from

The very first thing that you will encounter working here is the massive lack of parking spaces on the building, you will need to be there one hour early (not joking) to have access to a reasonably close parking lot, or walk 20 minutes in the morning, they care very little about such thing Once you get on the floor, management will mandate very back-breaking overtime, sometimes 7 days a week on peak season, for a whole month (10 hours shifts) and yes, they will give you points (disciplinary action) for missing a day Of course, management will promise you a bonus if you work non-stop the whole month, but as the season ends (80% of employees will be laid off) you will be told to go long before receiving your "bonus" Lack of safety enforced on the building, I witnessed a couple near misses that (of course) were reported, management did nothing about itI tried to do my best and work hard, and I feel like you can find something much better than this!

Pros

Great Coworkers

Cons

see above

Good pay but treatment towards worker is extremely poor

Started in April throughout the summer I've seem more people in and out of Geodis more than I see people in and out of a McDonald's! The turnover rate is ridiculous! This is due to supervision and the way they treat their employees! I've seen workers leave crying at the end of the day!

Pros

Benefit package is really good

Cons

Poor Supervision

Great place to learn

Productive and fun atmosphere.Nice atmosphere. Nice location. Clean office and lunch room. One hour break which is wonderful. Manager was approachable.

Pros

Nice location

Cons

Carry a laptop every day to work

productive . we work with scanner. we work happily.

my job is very good, I get job satisfaction & safety. Pleasent environment. Every one has good nature & cooprative nature. Hardest part of my job is only loading & unloading container .

Pros

some times we get free breakfast. tee shirt etc.

Cons

healthcare facility etc

Low pay, unhealthy and toxic

The company pays low wages. It has very high turnover. Most people leave to work at Amazon. They keep people for 1 to 2 months, burn them out then fire them. Many people quit before they're fired because the employees are treated ao poorly. It's a sweatshop.

Pros

A paycheck

Cons

Unrealistic stats, pay

Caring work place

All of the group leads and supervisors are great. They take time out to ask how you’re doing and actually listen. They understand life happens. I love that first shift is 6-230 so I have the rest of the day to do what I want. There is room for advancement and I have learned so much!

Pros

Good work/life balance, nice leadership, raises

Cons

You may get a point if you clock in one minute late from lunch

Decent warehouse job

Staff is supportive when training and if u have any questions in general. Paid the radio from 6pm - 6am so thats a plus. Most warehouse jobs you cant listen to music.

Pros

Free lunches occasionally

Cons

Short breaks

El ambiente de trabajo es bueno pero no pagan

Deben de subir el sueldo y pagar más por que los otro warehouse al rededor están pagando muchísimo más

Good Place to be

if you are young, there are a good amount of younger individuals here. As far as moving up in the company, I am not sure there is much room for that.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GEODIS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Women's ratings

1.5Fairygodboss Score

0%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

0%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by  Fairygodboss