GEODIS
Here to help
Coronavirus update

GEODIS Culture reviews

United States1,966 reviews
I like early morning shift. The people there work together. The management make sure u get to know them. Just a fun flexible job. Just a nice place to work.
Pros
They have free lunch sometime
Cons
No cons
Politics has more to do with the day to day activities more than working. So much sucking up to move up the ladder many of the hard working members of management are overlooked

● Overall
Great place to work and grow and gain new skills to help advance in life and also very great co workers there to help you along the way great pay and amazing hours
Is a fun working environment people treat you really nice I would love to go back I just can't cuz I need to find something else please help me please
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Es una compania en la cual se puede trabajar comodamente, y el ambiente es agradable, se puede aprender nuevos conocimiento y a la vez se puede exponer nuevas ideas y a la vez toman tu opinion en consideracion,
Great place to work with ample opportunity to advance and promote within your building or another building across campus. The company is actively involved in the community, scholarships, habitat for humanity, school drives etc. Committed to engage and interact with all work force culture.
A great place to work. The people there were friendly and upper managment focused on good leadership. Leadership also put you in a position to succeed and advance to what your goals are.
All of the colleagues I have worked with have shared a very respectful relationship with me. We have similar goals, and we exchange knowledge to accomplish those things to the best we can. Each of us has a part in the company's success, and we utilize communication to make it happen.
A typical day a geodis would start off with a meeting talking about our success the previous day and the work environment there was great along with workers
5 years ago this is a fantastic company to work for. Great culture, great people, even competent management. But in the last two years this company has gone downhill really fast. There was a recent restructuring for senior and executive level leadership and some poor choices were made. 5 years ago Geodis was ranked 6th largest 3PL, now they're not even in the top 20. Way to go Geodis!!!
Enjoyed being part of distribution for so many other companies - very educational in many aspects - learned so much about my role, myself and how to juggle multiple priorities there - very interesting job
esta es la misma empresa y las beces que trabage ahi siempre fue y sera igual si no cambia al personal a cargo de los empleados o cambian su mala actitud y haceptan las opiniones de los demas. creo que tambien deberia de ofrecer oportunidades de mejorar a todos sin importar si a los supervisores o lead les cae bien o no
-dias estresantes y caoticos, personas corriendo como locos y desmayandose porque los leads and supervisores piden mas de lo que pueden dar las personas
-aprendi a no tolerar a ser un esclavo de nadie y a defenderme de los abusos laborables por mi propia cuenta, si no eres un lambe piez no aprendes nada por parte de los leads o supervisores(no les gusta ensenan).

-dan el titulo de lead a cualquier individuo que se lleve bien con los supervisores, sin importar la capacidad de educacion y la mala conducta que estos tengan con los demas empleados.
-como en cualquier trabajo siempre se veran estos tipos de personas gestion mal hecha, pero tambien hay personas buenas y areas de trabajos sin mucho nivel de estres ni de abuso.
It was a great working experience for me .
I learned many different skills .
The Management was nice.

There wasn't any hardships for me .

The typical days went by pretty fast for me because I was use to the work.
A typical day includes completing the assigned task
What you learn is how to stay productive

Workplace culture is quick-paced and focused
the hardest part of the job is not having enough time
the most enjoyable part is completing tasks
Working for Geodis is extremely easy as long as you have half a human brain. The management is horrendous--they sit in the office all day and play pool while everyone else works, sometimes unexpected 10-hour days or weekends. Very unpleasant culture where favorites are chosen and everyone else doesn't matter. Many people group up into cliques based on age or race. do not suggest working here, there are many other decent warehouse jobs where you will not be discriminated against.
I deal with a lot of customers , paper work , email , warehousing , forklifting . I love my job it has a really good environment. Coworkers are really nice and im very helpful with them
Great place to work.
Good trainers.

Great training.

Nice team management and team members.
Easy to adjust.

Nice environment and pay.

Overall good job.
This company would go the extra mile trying to keep the customer satisfied. They would meet customers every expectation even when they were nearly impossible to meet.
The most enjoyable part of the job was absolutely everything. Geodis is a great place to work for. Everyone makes you feel very welcome, helpful and going the extra mile to help you and Geodis is a very safe place to work as well.
Geodis is a great job. They have many accounts to work in at this job. You can grow at your own pace. The hours were great. Very family oriented. Overall a great job.