GEODIS Culture reviews

Found 354 reviews matching the search See all 2,566 reviews
productive work place
CSR (Former Employee) –  Township of Monroe, NJSeptember 20, 2019
A typical day at work was busy and productive.
I learned to work with different computer systems.
Management was great.
Workplace culture was very diverse.
Nothing about the job was hard to me.
The most enjoyable part about the job was the environment and having a lot of work to do.
Great place
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GASeptember 14, 2019
Great environment. Nice people. Fun and friendly place to work. I work here during the holidays and I enjoy myself and pay everytime.. I can’t wait to come back
Not a fun place to work
Unknown (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 11, 2019
management is not good at all. workplace culture is very bad. Drama from management all the time is not good. Management really need to grow up. The turn around is horrible every month some one quits.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
job duties/accounts change every 2 months or so
It's a different experience based on your group
Senior Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 28, 2019
I was hired at OHL before the GEODIS acquisition. It was a fun place and my local management chain was flexible as long as we communicated our needs (need to leave early for a doctor's appointment or to pickup kids from school? that's cool). After the acquisition and leadership changes everything went downhill. The culture became toxic in some areas where people were just leaving and everyone was becoming cut-throat to try to save themselves.
Great place to work and atmosphere
Material Handler/ Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAAugust 26, 2019
Loved this job it was a great place to work and the management and supervisors teams we're amazing I recommend anyone to apply to this job wish I can come back also
I worked through a temp agency(seasonal)
Warehouse Associate (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAAugust 22, 2019
I was a seasonal worker through Staffmark.I would love to work for them now.I learned their way of packaging and shipping,It was a crowed work place at the time ,So you learn to deal with different people and different attitude and goals.
Overworked and Underpaid
MATERIAL HANDLER (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, INAugust 7, 2019
The beginning of my employment was exciting and fun unfortunately, toward the end the hours decreased, the work load reduced, and the stress increased. I couldn't pay my bills so I had to find another job.
Pros
Weekend hours, high pay, and relaxed dress code
Cons
Lack of advancement, bad interpersonal politics, and poor motivation
Great company to work for with opertunity for promoting.
Inventory Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fontana, CAJuly 23, 2019
The facility I work in is very friendly with a good safety culture, the management shows genuine care for the well being of the employee with a real open door policy were employees feel like they can approach management staff.
It’s a great place.
Intern (Current Employee) –  Brentwood, TNJuly 18, 2019
I love it here, everyone is amazing. It couldn’t be much better, it can be quick paced but I like that. I love being able to work with the others, everyone just has such a great attitude.
productive and laid back at the same time.
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 18, 2019
Working for Geodis was a great experience. It is a mixed culture workplace.I didn't have a task that i felt like was to hard for me to do. Between,Case picking,bulk picking,load or unload trucks it was all in a days work.
Basketball
Geodis (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 15, 2019
It was fun and exciting every single day. I was able to give advice to my co-workers and hoping it might help them. I did the best I could there, and my friends are also helpful.
Not recommended
Supervisor of Operations (Former Employee) –  Carlisle, PAJuly 11, 2019
Chaotic structure. Very high turnover. Supervisors are extremely overloaded by their staff numbers. Long hours and mandatory extra days with no extra pay. And definitely a place that promotes their buddies and friends. Lots of behind-the-scenes politics. Someone always wanting to put a knife in your back somewhere
Productive work place with chill out game room
Operator 1 (Current Employee) –  Statesville, NCJuly 7, 2019
Depending on the weather outside, the warehouse will feel 2x different. Iv'e learned people skills and management while work there, but the management there isn't at it's finest. Depending on who you speak to, it is difficult to get your ideas and opinions heard. The people who work there aren't very professional except for the supervisor and shift lead and of course the higher-ups, ect. The hardest part of work in Geodis might be having time for yourself outside of work due to the inconsistency in work hours and schedules. I do however very much enjoy the culture and people I work with on my team.
Ok place to work.
OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAJune 6, 2019
Management is okay and visible out in the warehouse. Workplace culture is okay. Supervision is good. Work is fast paced. Employees are friendly and helpful.
Pros
Free lunches sometimes.
Funny work place
Handler (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 31, 2019
The friendly manager help all the people to did his work by perfect way to can improve the company performance and increase the product to can increase the rank between the competitive company
Pros
Friendly manager
Cons
Stressful work
amazing
Warehouse Clerk (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 30, 2019
I learned great group excersices and communications, we had great training, it was great management and i was happy to be apart of there team but it was only seasonal
Pros
great enviroment
Cons
it was only seasonal, wished it was full time
Geodis
PICKER PACKER (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, INMay 28, 2019
A typical day at Geodis was very different. You would always worked in other departments if they needed help. Which was okay with me I liked to learn different things.
Worked as a sanitation worker enjoyed the people i worked with and for hate i dont have my job anymore miss them
Sanitation worker (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOMay 25, 2019
Very nice place to work for but when its cold its cold and when its hot its hot but loved my job and my coworkers very nice group of people wish i could go back hate i lost this job
Pros
Benifits
Cons
No cons for me
Mundane
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNMay 21, 2019
Those that were in charge were great at motivating workers even though the work is monotonous. Great place to be and the workers are a delight to be around
Good Enviroement
Packing and Shipping (Current Employee) –  New JerseyMay 13, 2019
Nice place to work a lot of perks

Teamwork skills give you the ability to be an effective group member. Effective team working has a crucial role in the success of every technical project. It’s very important to you to be able to communicate effectively with the people you work with.
Fantastic. This is the best word to explain your contribution to the team
On various occasion I have noticed you took the initiation to go pick or help out to others department

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GEODIS. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

1.8InHerSight Score

1.1Personal Development

2.0Career Opportunities

2.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight