GEODIS

3.3Pay & Benefits

Found 536 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,483 reviews

GEODIS insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction

Pay was fair, also paid lunch for working on Saturday.

Management we're some what helpful, Supervisor's hands were tide and leamleader was spiteful always sabotaged to keep people from making the performance pay. She's hateful.

Pros

Good pay, 10 hour shifts and free lunch on Saturday.

Cons

Hateful teamlead.

Es una compañía muy sobresaliente muy buen comportamiento y café gratis

Siempre hice lo mejor de mi todos los días mi porcentaje era más de cien por ciento al terminar con ellos fui una de las más sobresalientes en mi porcentaje de ese año 2021

Unorganized and plays with peoples money

Do not work here!! The managers are rude with attitudes. There super unorganized. Do not give you any direction. Doesn’t know who is there or not there. Failed to pay me on time after many times telling them my time was not in and I even got a “ I have put your time in” . Liars. I came up there to ask about it and mind you I have been pretty nice of the situation considering I have bills to pay he showed me my hours and it was not what they needed up paying me 2 weeks later

productive . we work with scanner. we work happily.

my job is very good, I get job satisfaction & safety. Pleasent environment. Every one has good nature & cooprative nature. Hardest part of my job is only loading & unloading container .

Pros

some times we get free breakfast. tee shirt etc.

Cons

healthcare facility etc

Caring work place

All of the group leads and supervisors are great. They take time out to ask how you’re doing and actually listen. They understand life happens. I love that first shift is 6-230 so I have the rest of the day to do what I want. There is room for advancement and I have learned so much!

Pros

Good work/life balance, nice leadership, raises

Cons

You may get a point if you clock in one minute late from lunch

Would you rate your company five stars?

Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.

Decent warehouse job

Staff is supportive when training and if u have any questions in general. Paid the radio from 6pm - 6am so thats a plus. Most warehouse jobs you cant listen to music.

Pros

Free lunches occasionally

Cons

Short breaks

El ambiente de trabajo es bueno pero no pagan

Deben de subir el sueldo y pagar más por que los otro warehouse al rededor están pagando muchísimo más

A good learning experience.

Overall, work was good. However, summer was chaos. Issues with products "gassing off" resulted in extensive audits. Pay did not reflect the skill level or responsibility required of the position.

Hourly employees take priority over supervisors

Worked for company for nearly 9 years used to be a great place to work. Last few years focus went totally to hourly employees while upper leadership was overworked at times as a supervisor had nearly 90 direct reports with little to no support from management. Was forced to hire on Temp workers who clearly did not want to work and had poor work ethic then once hired on was constantly getting asked why goals could not be met by the sub par staff I was forced to take on even while clearly documenting all issues I was dealing with on a daily basis.

Pros

Had nearly 6 weeks pto + holidays a year

Cons

Lack of support long hours poor annual raises

Great place to work with a positive work environment. Flexible time and work. Great benefits and fair pay. Good leadership starting from the CEO. Love working here.

Pros

Flexible time/ work from home

Cons

401k match

Busy but fun work enviroment

Good environment to work in but some people will get on your nerves. Some are lazy and get away with it, you have to pick up there slack. Best to just keep to yourself and do your job. Peak pay is really good.

Pros

Nice people, suportive management, decent pay

Cons

Lazy co workers

November 1, 2021
Thank you for leaving a review! We work hard to make GEODIS an enjoyable and authentic workspace.

Good leadership but crazy hours.

The pay isn’t great. Also you never really knowYour schedule as it seems to always change. Only plus is usually everyone’s nice and everyone’s understanding.

Pros

People, work isn’t too hard.

Cons

Never know schedule. Company doesn’t care about you as a person.

October 29, 2021
We are happy to hear you enjoyed your overall experience at GEODIS! We work hard to have a strong GEODIAN culture.

I was there for a year.

In all honestly, this location is a good stepping stone into the next level. I was there for exactly a year. I was able to see the good and the bad. In my experience, there is always room for improvement, but there were a lot of promises with no follow-through.

Pros

Free lunches on national holidays.

Cons

No holiday's off. Last minute change of schedule.

October 29, 2021
Hi there! We appreciate your words on growth opportunity with GEODIS! Thank you for sharing about your experience.

Not worth it

Literally kills you overtime you will work constantly and have little to no time at home. Also it goes by production so they want you to go fast which is impossible cuz there is not enough people to do there jobs or its too many in the way.

Pros

Free lunch sometimes

Cons

Short breaks long hours and no air conditioning

November 1, 2021
Thank you taking your time to leave a review! GEODIS works constantly to engage with employees on their feedback and we will take this into consideration.

Management does not help

I’ve been working here now over 7 months. I came in as a seasonal, they told me after 3 months you get benefits. They also told me after 3 months the would bring me into the company for pto etc. 4 months later still asking for an update and management don’t have an answer. But they hire people in the same positions full benefits? I’ve even had a promotion where all the people in my office are salary. While I get the lowest pay with no benefits AT ALL?!! Some managers help keep you from being fired while others won’t give you warnings on points etc, until it’s time for them to escort you out the door.

Pros

Free lunch once in a blue moon, good seasonal benefits

Cons

Managements, Job Security, advancement, pto, etc.

November 1, 2021
Thank you for leaving your feedback regarding your time at GEODIS!

The job is OK overall

To be fair the job is quite easy pick/pack type of job and you can reach your goal number pretty easy there. Don’t expect to get your full hours all the time, they will send you home early if there is nothing to do.

Pros

They will work with your schedule

Cons

The pay is very low

November 1, 2021
Thank you for taking your time to leave words on your GEODIAN experience! We work hard to make appropriate adjustments regarding your feedback.

Decent place to work, but poor pay and expensive benefits out of pocket. Employee appreciation is horrible, and very rewarding. Manage is ok, but needs improvement.

Pros

Cons

Poor pay

November 1, 2021
Thank you for leaving us feedback! We will take your words into appropriate consideration.

Pays Well but No work w/ poor management

Very biased against certain race/backgrounds. They run out of work a lot so short hours unless In peak season. Turnover VERY high & Poor management!!

Pros

Peak season pay and raises

Cons

Short breaks and cut hours.

November 1, 2021
Thank you for taking time to write about your GEODIAN experience! We will take this into consideration.

Awful

Poor pay, overworked, unrealistic expectations, and does not withhold company standards. HR is difficult to get a hold of, unhelpful, and rude. Benefits will eat your whole pay check.

Cons

Fun Experience with alot of space to grow

Loved the time I spent there the people in management are so nice and there is space to grow with the company and make it a career job. The hours vary but every well worth the wait when pick season come around not only do you get alot of overtime but your pay also goes up during that season good way to learn how to manage money.

Pros

Pick season salary and hours

Cons

Only two breaks in a 10-12 hour shift

September 21, 2021
Thank you for your feedback regarding your time here at GEODIS! We appreciate your words and love to see that you had a great experience.

Great people! Benefits leave a lot to be desired.

Great place to work, inclusive and the work life balance is awesome. Their benefits package is lagging behind otherwise a place with strong values and integrity.

Pros

Work life balance.

Cons

Overall benefits.

September 21, 2021
Thank you so much for your feedback! We are happy to hear that your experience with GEODIS was rewarding and enjoyable!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GEODIS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Women's ratings

1.5Fairygodboss Score

0%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

0%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by  Fairygodboss