George's Inc. Employee Reviews

Need better training
Scale Operator (Current Employee) –  Cassville, MODecember 26, 2018
Orientation doesn't actually teach you anything about chicken, like what cuts are acceptable for example.
They stick new people in a new loud environment and expect them to ask people they don't know for help .
If you don't know much about chicken, you got to be social.
Pros
It's not that bad
Cons
Saturdays
Fast learner & positive to learn new things
Receveing & Maintance (Former Employee) –  VirginiaDecember 2, 2018
I have work in different places in my life and I have always been able to adapt to any job that I have had, and this job will also be care the same way. I have also been a land leader helping supervisor with other employees.
hard
Stack Off (Former Employee) –  MissouriJuly 31, 2018
Go in get dressed and clock in I learned how to drive a Jack and stack boxes the manager was great if I had a problem he would solve it the hardest part was the communication with the other workers cause they wanted to do there own thing
Pros
Na
Cons
short brakes
Not too bad
Driver, Trainer Lot Coordinator, Loader (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, VAMarch 20, 2018
It's a poultry plant, expect the expected. I advanced quickly from a receiving loader to a truck driver. Plenty of work to do but with three shifts there's no milking clocks or staying over.
Pros
great lunchroom
Cons
odor
Not recommended
Truck Driver Class A (Current Employee) –  Edinburgh vaFebruary 8, 2018
Mechanics don't want to work on anything but what they want to do not want to fix what's wrong with the truck can't even get them to change oil in them or put new wipes on truck
Pros
Good benneffits
Cons
No home time
Make Chicken, Make Money
PSM / RMP Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Springdale, AROctober 26, 2017
As the Process Safety Management and Risk Management Program Coordinator and Special Projects Implementer, we work in a culture committed to excellence in process safety management so we can make chicken to make money.
productive yet lacked vational days
Cooler (Former Employee) –  Springdale, ARDecember 9, 2013
You always had to come to work with the work mentality to work in a cold environment at a very fast pace. I learned quickly how to work a pallet jack there, got along pretty good with my supervisor and co-workers were guys I enjoyed being around on a daily basis. The hardest part about working there was you couldn't control the mentality of others especially in a workplace that required you to be on your very best every single day and some people you couldn't force that mind-set into. What I remember to be my best memory there was learning how to operate the pallet jack for the first time.
Pros
various groups of cultures
Cons
lack of holiday(s)
Productive place to work, loved it.
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Springdale, ARNovember 13, 2013
I made alot of friends at this place. I loved my job and supervisor.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at George's Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

George's Inc. Reviews by Location