George Patton Associates

George Patton Associates Employee Reviews in Bristol, RI

Difficult place to work

I would not recommend that anyone work for George Patton. It is a highly stressful and competitive environment with little compensation. Management is aggressive and competitive.

Supportive atmosphere

Management encourages facilitates growth. Human resources department is the best I've ever worked with. Great benefits. Constant learning of you want it.

fast pace

solid company with stead work. Great support from HR and Director. Good incentives for employees. Safety lunch and bingo was a big hit with the people. Discounts on merchandize. Extra clean and well managed. Only complain is very hard to get recognized no matter how hard you work or how well you manage your area.

Pros

clean work enviroment

Cons

low pay

A different place than you will ever see

Small family run business (or was). Very Nimble due to this. Corporate bureaucracy did not exist. However with these small companies it becomes what the management is.

Pros

No large company beurocracy

Cons

A bit chaotic

Disorganized and chaotic management

First day I started, I asked why All of the file cabinets were all dented. The manager said one of the owners kicked them all out of a fit of rage. As time went on, the same owner demeaned and screamed at co-workers in front of the team. Little to no training on their extensive product line, which affected customer service. Lots of turnover.

Pros

Pay check. Weekends off. End of year bonus.

Cons

Micro management. Intimidating culture.

Would you recommend working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

great work enviorment

loading unloading trucks material management shipping and Receiving forklift Cherry Picking Electric Power Jacks Overtime Management is Easy Going

Pros

great people

Cons

short breaks

picker

I would drive a picker or a fork lift and pick internet orders and then send them so they can be delivered to customers. I learned and also was osca certified to drive pickers and reach truck.

Not for the long term

Not a whole lot opportunity for advancement. Compensation is fairly low for the amount of profit this company brings in.

Needs Structure

Great company when looking at it in a pay oriented vision for what you do. There needs to be more structure and employee appreciation, the inner moral of employees varies but is usually extremely low. Promises need to be kept and not just brought to the table and never filled, etc etc etc

Pros

pay rate

Cons

structure, management, employee moral

extremely toxic workplace

Overloaded and under appreciated. Treated like children.

Horrible owner, poor management below, I feel I lost qualifications working there.

The owner makes people cry, he is vague in directions and demoralizes you in front of other employees when you don't do it his backwards way. I never hated a job as much as this one, and most other employees felt the same way.

Cons

the people

They will make you cry in front of everyone!

The management does not know how to be managers. Everyone is scared of the owners, so the managers do not stand up for you, the owners will belittle and yell at you in front of everyone until you cry. You will never get a raise or a promotion. It was the most awful place I ever worked

Pros

none at all

Cons

everything

Ask a question about working or interviewing at George Patton Associates. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5