Georgia Highlands College Employee Review

View all Georgia Highlands College reviews

Great School
Nursing Educator Preceptorship (Former Employee) –  Rome, GAJuly 11, 2013
The classes are small and you have one on one help. I would recommend this nursing program. This is a great program for working students and students with families.

Other Georgia Highlands College Employee Reviews

Great Place to work!
Federal Work Study Student and Orientation Leader (Current Employee) –  Douglasville, GAMarch 21, 2018
Simple tasks. You are able to finish homework in your free time. Caring staff. Security is right beside you at all times. I would recommend this job to everyone.
Great Place to Start out
Webmaster (Former Employee) –  Roma, GeorgiaFebruary 1, 2018
Great little college that saw growth during my time as Brand Chairman and Webmaster. My main concern was the lack of new management and job advancement coupled with the fact no one was getting raises over a 7 year span.

It's a typical entrenched tenured staff that brings nothing to the table. Performance characteristics of entrenched boards, where long-tenured and aging directors often serve primarily the interests of family, college founders, or other dominant members of the board.
Pros
Fun
Cons
Not if you have a family and real bills

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Georgia Highlands College. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6