Georgia Tech
72Above average
4.2

Georgia Tech Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
Productive work, flexible schedule, fast paced
I've worked for GTRI for a few years, and have thrived on the fast pace environment. I love being able to introduce my expertise to any given project, and am very lucky to use my experience to better equip soldiers down range. On any typical day, I am given a set of technologies to review, and support report writing with enemy responses and trends on the battle field. When more technical writing is involved, where my input is related only to enemy trends, part of my responsibilities have been to gather a team of experts to conduct a more thorough investigation of particular sets of technologies.

The management style allows for me to make decisions on which teams I will use for specified projects, and allows me the flexibility to conduct work, within a reasonable amount of time. I am able to work on projects and programs at my pace, and the customer has been happy with the product, and the turn around time for any given task. With that, I have been recognized as an outstanding team member, and that sort of feedback helps me to continue down the same path of success. It goes without saying the end result of my work makes my job most enjoyable.
Pros
Flexible work schedule
Cons
contract instability
Job seekers rely on your experience.