Gerinet Healthcare

Gerinet Healthcare Employee Reviews in Burbank, CA

Gerinet Healthcare insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Overall satisfaction

Growth and Opportunity

I have been working here for 2 years and there are lots of pros and cons however its all in the eye of the beholder. If you come with a positive attitude you will reap the benefits and have a great outcome. If you have a negative attitude you will not thrive regardless where you work. We all want to be with and around those who are here to make a difference and see the glass half full. So consider all things when reviewing these sites for a job. Gerinet is a great place to work. Come be part of the solution.

Pros

Opportunity Growth Experience No big corporate politics

Cons

Growing pains

I have really enjoy working here. Everyone is really nice and easy to get along with. I Continue to learn new tasks and I am able to exceed in my current position.

Frequent Changes in Management

Management is very difficult to work for, they don't listen to employee's concerns and are very money driven instead of putting patient care first. Management made a lot of promises that they did not keep. They always as for more even when you are working 50 or more hours per week.

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

Bad Management

Great hospice team!

This organization is one of the best hospice agencies to work for. Everyone is very compassionate about their jobs and taking care of patients. Everyone is like family here as well.

Pros

Great team!

Poor Management

Typical day at GeriNet is "busy". Can't be late and hard to leave on time. During the time I was at GeriNet I learned a lot about hospice and a little about human resources. Management at GeriNet is poor and due to this the moral at GeriNet is very low. The co-workers at GeriNet get along and love working together. The hardest part about working at GeriNet is knowing if you will have a job by the end day. Most enjoyable part is working with the co-workers, they all try to help make light of a busy day.

Pros

excellent co-workers

Cons

poor management

Would you recommend working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gerinet Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Gerinet Healthcare