Get Air Management Employee Reviews

Like my job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Roy, UTFebruary 21, 2019
I enjoy working at the service center. I enjoy my work, and the people I work with . And the jump pass is cool too. The hours and shifts work well for my family. Getair management is pretty neat. So far anyway
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Stressful and no upper management support.
General Manager (Former Employee) –  UtahFebruary 13, 2019
Example of an ongoing issue. You need to have something important fixed, they deny having it fixed due to cost, then they come to your park and discipline you for not having said item fixed. Upper management is all family and there is no support. They do not allow you to find a cheaper way to buy things to fix your park. Example. They do not let your order things through amazon. Instead they make you buy it through their store, which is a huge inflation cost, and then send it to you from Amazon. Stay far away.
Management is awful
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Roy, UTFebruary 12, 2019
Terrible management...does not care about employees. Expect employees to be robots and not have their own mind. No benefits or bonus for doing a great job, just handed more and more to do.
Mis-managed and constantly stressful.
Administration (Current Employee) –  Ogden, UTFebruary 7, 2019
Working for Get Air started as a dream but quickly became a nightmare. Nobody communicated on the upper management level, despite weekly or daily meetings. Low-level employees like the shippers and the welders get blamed for issues that could have been avoided with better communication.

Employees are not people to the management. The company has moved their entire production team to Mexico, and has begun moving other departments (painting, sewing, drafting, purchasing, the call center) there as well. Do no apply to work here! Everyone here is waiting for the minute this company goes under from poor business strategies, incompetent management, and financial failure.
Pros
Free jumping at Get Air parks
Cons
Stressful environment, no job security
A little boring
Party Host (Former Employee) –  Vista, CAJanuary 8, 2019
I loved hosting parties but when there weren't any parties for the day, the job was pretty boring. I always wanted more to do. I enjoy working at a fast pace, it makes the day go by faster.
Horrible Company (Stay away from)
Procurement (Former Employee) –  UtahNovember 27, 2018
This is a joke of a company made up of a unqualified management team that are only in their position because they are all family. They have no real processes in place, so their site managers and employees end up paying for it, not mgmt. In addition, the family is constantly fighting and are very unprofessional. They yell,swear, and degrade employees on multiple occasions.

They also have a very odd side company (Jam Marketing) that they require all sites to order from for all supplies. This is where they mark up prices on products and charge this directly to the specific sites. Seems very shady

I would stay away from because they are very unpredictable, unprofessional, and will always take sides with their family, not anyone else.
Pros
Cons
Expensive benefits, unprofessional
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Roy, UTOctober 22, 2018
Receiving orders while keeping up with delivery truck drivers , organizing 24/7 , sending emails to stores , delivering equipment to stores . Inventory Skills.
Pros
Unlimited breaks
Cons
Non-Paid Lunch
Waste of time.. pass and don’t look back
GM (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 16, 2018
Pass and don’t look back. They bring you in to fix all the issues, then let you go once everything is fixed. Poor DM that lies w/ micro-management of the worst kind.
Pros
Cons
Lies, micro management, two faced, cut throat, no 401k
Family Business owners show greed with every decision
Full Time Employee (Former Employee) –  USJuly 15, 2018
People in management positions don’t know much about they’re jobs. The factory can’t make stuff right and people are always mad. People always leave too
Pros
Cons
Management quality
Average work place
Jump Guard (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYJune 27, 2018
Get Air lex is a good first job. It is very fast paced and stressful. The co workers were great to work with but at time when there was no supervisor around, it could get stressful.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Short breaks, long hours guarding, long period of time standing
Terrible management, definite favoritism.
Foreman (Former Employee) –  Roy, UTMay 15, 2018
This company is ran in a way where favoritism is very apparent. You will not have time for yourself or your personal life at all. As a former installer they will have you leave on 24 hour notices and you’ll be out of town longer than they originally promised. If anything is wrong on the job site, even if it came from production, you will be blamed as an installer. Do not work for this company.
Pros
None.
Cons
Favoritism, no respect, over worked, underpaid.
Could have potential to be fun
Front Desk Associate, partyhost, lifeguard (Current Employee) –  Erie, PAMay 10, 2018
Started out loving this job, however, as time went on hours started getting cut new people were taking over positions from employees previously hired, and there is favoritism in the work place. A typical day is walking the park ensuring customer safety. The hardest part is dealing with the incidents.
Pros
Free jumping for employees
Cons
short breaks, incidents, select rude staff
Job
Lifeguard (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXMay 10, 2018
If you are looking for a job that doesn’t make you do much this is the job for you. Time goes by super slow, and the managers are somewhat rude and have their favorites.
An Incredible Company
Marketing Director (Current Employee) –  Roy, UTMarch 29, 2018
Get Air is a family-oriented, American-dream type of company. I don’t think people in the community realize this is a major national brand in our own backyard. It’s vertically integrated in a way that lends to employee growth and promotion. People who are willing to work hard and always apply themselves are often elevated into higher positions in a fairly short period of time.

I can honestly say Get Air is the best place I’ve ever worked. Everyday we take on new challenges and improve processes. We also have a lot of autonomy, with strong accountability. In my experience, there are few companies that provide so many unique opportunities to learn. This company mentors entry-level employees into true professionals and offers an ideal career for senior-level professionals.

The CEO cares deeply about the health and well-being of his employees and comes up with ways to incentivize them regularly. Get Air offers great health care benefits and even has a gym at the corporate office in Ogden and other fun perks.
Pros
Family-oriented, fast growth, autonomy, promotion opportunities, great benefits including employee discounts
Poor management
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Roy, UTMarch 24, 2018
Have people in positions based off family relationship rather than qualifications. Poor management and treat employees poorly. Unrealistic ideas of real life construction process.
Great Place to Work
General Park Manager (Current Employee) –  Ogden, UTFebruary 21, 2018
Get Air has provided a great career for me. I have been able to grow with the company and learn so many different aspects of the company as a whole. The overall culture of the company is focused on the customer and growth of the company as a whole. The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing people succeed in a multitude of positions.
Pros
Growth opportunities, free jumping
Cons
Benefits could be better
Jumping pass
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Ogden, UTFebruary 21, 2018
They don’t give info about others parks so you are lost when someone calls up and ask about a park info and you don’t have it. So I feel that they don’t give the best customer service.
Terrible Management
Utah - IT Support (Former Employee) –  Roy, UTJanuary 4, 2018
Company is entirely family owned and none of the family members that run the company have any experience in the field that they are in charge of, especially the CEO and the Director of Marketing
Job is not what it seems
Social Media (Former Employee) –  Roy, UTDecember 27, 2017
Would definitely not recommend working here. Was hired on in a social media position but spent 85% of the time in the back folding shirts, stuffing swag bags or building desks. When I wasn’t doing that I was sitting in a cubicle, performing menial tasks on a computer for hours at a time. Never really was trained to do the job I was hired for. Just a lot of promises that were never followed through on. They don’t seem to care much about the productivity of what you are doing as much as just staying “busy”. When you do go above and beyond, management fails to appreciate or recognize. Feels more like a high school job than an actual career. Very poor management. Never really met the CEO even though his office was 30ft from me.
Pros
Jump for free I guess
Cons
Dread going to work every day
Productive and Fun Place to work
Lifeguard and Front Desk (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CTOctober 16, 2017
When lifegurading its all about interacting with the customers , so on a typical day i'm runningv different games through the obsticle courses. I've learned that you always have to put a smile on your face and keep a positive attitude especially when dealing with a difficult customer.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Get Air Management. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5