Getinge Employee Reviews

Excellent company
Quality Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  Merrimack, NHOctober 22, 2018
Getinge is a Corporation dedicated to medical field, Ethics are strong and pursuit of excellence and quality improvement is the main goal. State of the art facility. It is a joy to work in this company
Run. Do not apply here
I work there (Current Employee) –  Wayne, NJOctober 18, 2018
Learn from my mistake and do not pursue a job here. Sales team are nothing but insane panic mongers or bullies who are never reigned in.

Managers are only concerned with their own advancement and will pile work on their teams in order to advance their own agenda. Each manager is terrified of the next level of management and that fear is passed down to their subordinates.

You’re expected to be available 27/7 even on vacation. You’ll never get a moments piece out of the office.

Trust me, there are better places to work.
Pros
Cons
Horrible work life balance, constant management scheming
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 9, 2018
Great place to work love working with management. The experience was awesome. Great benefits and they pay was excellent. I would definitely recommend this company for anyone to work.
Pros
Great Benefits and Pay
Cons
Relocation of company
Great for employee development
Senior Training Manager (Current Employee) –  Wayne, NJOctober 9, 2018
Excellent place to work, a real quality culture and a positive atmosphere. They invest a lot in learning and development of employees. More than any company I have worked for.
Pros
Caring company, positve culture
Cons
None!!
One hand is often left wondering what the other hand is doing
Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Merrimack, NHOctober 1, 2018
Managed well on the local level. Like many larger corporations you are often in crossfire from levels of management that are not even on the same continent.
Great place to work for steady employment.
Lead Electronic Technician (Current Employee) –  Mahwah, NJSeptember 23, 2018
GETINGE provides a productive working environment.
Training is a major contributor to overall success.
The hardest part of the job is the ability to multitask between different job duties.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the ability to challenge yourself on troubleshooting technical problems associated with OR Equipment.
Pros
Great facility with structured work performance goals.
Cons
Not much room for self improvement.
Secure, Autonomous work environment
Clinical Field Applications Specialist (Current Employee) –  Wayne, NJSeptember 17, 2018
I have a lot of autonomy with my work schedule. My RSM is there if I need him, otherwise I'm trusted to to fill my work week how I see necessary. Overall, really good company to work for.
Good benefits and pay
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 9, 2018
Good pay compensation and health benefits but management had little to be desired.
Paperwork is a bit overwhelming to the point it makes for some long days
Good company
Roving Quality Control Technician II (Former Employee) –  Merrimack, NHSeptember 8, 2018
Good learning experience. Many different areas to work in. Provides college tuition reimbursement program. Too bad that in order for someone to provide a review you must write a novel. Unfortunately, due to this very specific particular reason i will not be responding to any more surveys.
Software Implementaton with 80% travel
Lead Software Implementation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYSeptember 2, 2018
Typical day at work is getting on a plane at around 6 am being onsite by the afternoon and meeting with the customer. What have I learned how to manage projects based on the PMIBOK standards. Management has been wonderful with providing the classes I have need to grow my knowledge base. The culture has been the driving factor for my success with the wonderful employees. Hardest part would be the early morning Saturday travel. The most enjoyable part would be to see that the product met all of the customers expectations and then some.
Fun working place
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Merrimack, NHAugust 6, 2018
Recommend anyone in that field that love to work with others, learn new things build a strong relationship terms and goals toward the future of its up growing market.
Too hard for the pay
Material handler (Current Employee) –  Wayne, NJAugust 1, 2018
Too much work for little pay and no advancement in the work area. I’ve been a temp. For almost a year and still a temp and no hope of becoming a permanent worker.
temp
Administrative Assistant (temp) (Former Employee) –  Hudson, NHAugust 1, 2018
No official review as I was a temp person that did not have a lot of standing. Was just in for a couple of months to help transfer files over to appropriate template. So my review of this company is not very fair as I did not have access to half of the things they want me to review.
It was Ok
Compensation Consultant (Former Employee) –  Wayne, NJJuly 16, 2018
It was a contract job and so it did not matter much how. Dynamic Human Resource professional with extensive experience in Semiconductor and Pharmaceutical industries. Strong proficiencies Human Resource Information System. Proven track records of completing complex projects within budget and time line. Result oriented, articulate leader with more than 8 years of people management experience. Superior analytical skills with prior experience in IT Business Application Systems Management.
Large company with great people
Employee (Former Employee) –  USAJuly 4, 2018
For the large part, hard working people and great to interact with and are team players. Fast moving environment with a good deal of travel often required. Very good health benefits. Recent changes in upper management. Resources are slim and issues largely go unaddressed until a crisis arises causing unnecessary stress and delays to the customer.
Pros
great health benefits
Cons
disjointed upper management
great company
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJune 2, 2018
great experience great company to work for and great benefits and pay learned a lot,would defiantly work for them again all around great company meeting new people
Good Place to Work
Department Lead/Cell Captain (Former Employee) –  Englewood, ColoradoJune 1, 2018
Machinery needs to be updated, Management needs to listen to employees. Production using cell methods not working for this type of manufacturing.
Moral could be improved.
Production crew top notch, management needs to review using the manufacturing method in place at this time.
Hardest part of the job is process being used, The best part of the job, team spirit within the cell.
Pros
Good crew, supervisors ok.
Cons
old machinery, need to revise method of manufacturing, cell method not working.
Decent Job
Machine operator/Assembly Line (Former Employee) –  Merrimack, NHMay 25, 2018
I worked 3rd shift on the assembly line at this company for awhile. The people I worked with weren't bad to be around for a shift, but I thought that some of the management decisions relating to production strategies were frustrating in the sense that employees on the line were held responsible for large production hang ups when, in reality, those situation were entirely out of our hands. Overall, it was far from the worst job I've ever had. I would work there again, but only if I could get hired into a different department, such as Quality Control or the Warehouse. Personally, I found the assembly side of the business tedious and unsatisfying.
Pros
Relatively easy work regardless of position
Cons
Poor job security, seemingly little opportunity for advancement
Productive and fun work place
Packaging Labeling /Graphic Specialist (Former Employee) –  Wayne, NJMay 24, 2018
My first job in the United States was at Getinge, and I had the opportunity not to just learn so much more than what I knew, but also build a family away from home. Definitely had challenging days but its all part of the job and what fun is it if there aren't any ;)
Very good environment with helpful employees
R&D Endovascular Coop (Current Employee) –  Merrimack, NHApril 11, 2018
The first thing I would say about Getinge is how helpful and friendly my colleagues are. One can pose any question of any discipline spanning from the weather to rocket science and receive the most hilarious and constructive response! Management can be better, and is getting better. The hardest part of the job is keeping track of a very dynamic and flexible work flow. The enjoyable part is the ease of access to help when you need it.
Pros
Flexible timing, Positive environment
Cons
Regulations, Lack of career advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Getinge. Our community is ready to answer.