GHP Management Employee Reviews

Day at work
Assistant Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Santa Clarita, CAMay 12, 2018
Managing the office, help residents. Set up work orders. Lear management skills. Friendly environment, team work. Advancement opportunities. Enjoy helping clients find a home
Fast Paced, Growing and Evolving Company
Human Resources Director (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 13, 2018
The company has grown leaps and bounds and has been in a transformation and transition phase for the past 18 months. They have a full time Culture and Service Excellence Manager whose full time job is to make the environment a great place to work.

There are a lot of culture changes happening. Management cares about the employees and invests a lot of money in training, benefits and ensuring that change happens when its needed.

There is an open door policy and there is a genuine effort to improve as a company.
Pros
Employee discounts, trainings
Cons
Very busy always
Do Not Work Here
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Canyon Country, CAMarch 28, 2018
The worst company I have ever worked for. I worked in canyon country. There is a lot of favoritism. Our building has a lot of problems from rats in the apartments to mold to shootings and drug deals going on on the river bed next to the building. Because of that a lot of people moved out. We were told by the manger that we were never to talk about the problems in the apartments and river bed. We were told to tell everyone how nice it is here and if future residents ask about the crime rate of something like that we were told to lie. Then if we did not make our sales numbers we were told we were on the termination list.
Love the company
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 17, 2018
It was a fun work place at the beginning.
I loved coming to work here but the people maid it impossible for me till the end.
It was hard for me to leave.
The president of the company should know that there is a lot off stealing between some maintenance and a/c techs.
Some steering others always for there advantages never for the company's
Don't always believe what they tell you go find out for your self!!
Stressful, No career advancement. Gossip.
LEASING MANAGER/COMMUNITY MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 1, 2017
Very stressful environment with secret shops every 3 months. Fast paced environment. You never see the owner of the company. Lots of racism involved from within. Rents are crazy high and buildings are not built right.
Horrible experience
Leasing Consultant/Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles County, CAMarch 12, 2017
Lack of training, high turnover, high expectations w/no resources, untrustworthy company it makes you wonder how they're still in business, maintenance dept needs to be re-trained, the company is a complete mess!
Pros
Off days
Cons
Lousy pay, working every weekend, no structure
not invested in their employees
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 13, 2016
The company has great properties but the managers are not invested in the property. They do not value their good employees and invest in the bad ones. They do not give but 3 paid holidays off which to me shows they do not care about families. Training is limited. The regional I worked under didn't know his job and or the managers job. No property does things the same way so training on each property will vary.
Pros
pay, they pay for health insurance
Cons
short handed, minimal training, poor management
Fantastic learning experience while in college
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 10, 2016
Working here was a huge numbers game for everyone in the company. I made it a priority to reach my personal daily/weekly quota in leases and afterward would help my teammates reach their quotas for the benefit of the team. While giving tours of the property to every client coming in, I presented natural, yet enduring customer service to understand the needs of each individual. I also enhanced the performance of my co-workers by guiding them through signing a lease and encouraging them to get their numbers higher. Helped train a lot of the new members of our team and encouraged them every step of the way to become successful.
Ghp
Assistant Network Administrator (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 20, 2016
Tacking the start of the day with minor user issues moving forward to checking the status of systems. Moving forward with currently assigned projects (O365, Sharepoint, and others) This is my first workplace working with visualized servers and the freedom they provide. Also working with a Dell KACE server that handles a few of our ticketing queues and inventory. I have a great boss that is always looking out for me. The hardest part of my job would be figuring out how to prioritize my time when power users have issues.
I enjoy working with the people here and being able to go to all the remote sites.
Pros
good people, good workflow
Company does NOT care about EMPLOYEE'S
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Canyon Country, CAJuly 25, 2016
Horrible company to work for and even worse to live under one of their properties.

**Mold issues
**Construction problems.. I can go on.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Productive and fun work place
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 13, 2016
Great place to work! Great people, great training, great management and great benefits. There are opportunities for advancement, but they seem to always be short staffed, work load is a lot and the pay is low.
Very poor on culture
Lease Consultant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 9, 2016
This company has no appreciation for their employees, asked for too much offer very little, expectations are high from the management, but training is very poor. Wouldn't recommend at all . They have no respect for their employees.
Typical property management company.
Resident Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 4, 2015
I was grateful for the opportunity to work for GHP because it led me into the job I have with AE Hospitality. I was hired on as a Resident Service Coordinator but soon found that I would be the resident police. I did not like how the upper management expected so little in customer service. However my managers taught me a lot about the industry and why it was so important to follow FAIR HOUSING LAWS. GHP also seemed to always be on a budget which did not allow for many events to be held for the residents.
Pros
Excellent property manager, professionalism, all inclusive community, stable schedule
Cons
low pay, to corporate, not many community events, not very good maintenance department
Sales
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 26, 2015
I enjoyed working with my team, it was meeting different people on a daily basis. It was good long term position for me, however no holidays.
Lots of room for advancdment.
RESIDENT SERVICES COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 17, 2015
Great for entry level, you will learn a lot. You can feel comfortable with letting the company know that you would like to take on more roles. Also a growing company.
Stable, good job secret
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Santa ClaritaJanuary 5, 2015
learned alot working with is management, great job secret. Has a lot of property which mean a lot of oppurtunity to grow. Great employees depending on your take on the whole thing it could be a great starter job.
Ran as small "mom & pops" organization
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 28, 2014
This company is owned by one individual. Opportunity for advancement is limited do to the size of the company. Company violates all state and federal policies but some how are never corrected or caught. Wouldn't recommend this company to any star performer seeking to be rewarded for their performance. If you are simply seeking a pay check while you work some place temporarily then this is a decent working situation but be warned, do not expect much. Company lacks professional training, a training department, an inhouse HR department, poor marketing of communities which affects any leasing consultants financially, and these communities are built poorly in addition to being ran poorly. Proceed with caution I guess is a great way to wrap this up.
Pros
Pay is pretty good but not worth the headaches
Cons
Unprofessional, Lack of Training, Unreasonable expectations for employees