GHP Management Employee Reviews

Buena experiencia en general.
Maintenance Technician II. Employer (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 29, 2019
En general fue una buena experiencia, mis colaboradores siempre estaban dispuestos a formar equipo para hacer las cosas mas sencillas y agradables. Reuniones diarias en donde podia enterarme de las ultimas dispociciones de la compañia, en general todo agradable, y siempre con la disponibilidad de degustar una buena tasa de cafe durante la reunion.
Pros
401 K, seguro medico gratis, dental, y vision.
Cons
Mi presupuesto es mayor que my entrada (bajo salario)
GHP Property Management
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 15, 2019
Very busy offices, many daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly reports, attempts are being made to create a culture of "we care" and there have been great strides made. The changes aren't happening at the top which can be discouraging. Other onsite employees are friendly and help each other when needed. Very big on promoting from within. Beginning to develop policies and processes. Regional Managers are under a lot of pressure and it is very obvious.
Pros
Internal Promotion, medical benefits
Cons
Inconsistant, lack of accountability, a lot of blame
My Experience
Lease Agent (Former Employee) –  Canyon Country, CAJanuary 14, 2019
Working for GHP Management was an experience I won't forget. The hiring staff and CEO company/owner are amazing, however the management Depending on what location you start at can be a little of an challenge. But overall the company has great program for any employee who desires to work for them.
Pros
Work Schedule and benefits are great.
Cons
Some Management can be a little tricky and lack support.
strong positive
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 31, 2018
very busy. professional work place. offered many incentives.
a positive place to work and to move up in management.
very supportive structure from main office
Pros
tive work place
Knowledgable
Leasing Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 5, 2018
Great place to work enjoyed my time there and grew a lot during my time. The pay was ok, but summer time I made a lot of money. Great boss and people .
Never had an issue with the Brass
Leasing Associate, Resident Services (Former Employee) –  Santa Clarita, CANovember 5, 2018
Never really had an issue with the Brass, just with my last manager, but the company itself was great. Great group of people. My regionals were a awesome, I would recommend anyone that is starting off to work there, because if you can make it there, you can make anywhere
Productive and profitable company with very little tolerance.
Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Montclair, CAOctober 20, 2018
This company is very strict with rules and policies. A Typical work day is very busy and we try to make it fun in the process, the hardest part of the job is that they staff very tightly. The culture has changed over the last few months. The most enjoyable part of the job is when we are busy doing a great job.
Pros
Annual bonus
Cons
Short breaks and sometimes late breaks for salary employees.
Great work atmosphere.
Senior Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 28, 2018
As a former employee; I must say that GHP is definitely one of the best companies I've worked for, and I would recommend it to anyone that is serious about their career. GHP is awesome!
Pros
Great atmosphere overall 🙏
Cons
None.
GHP- leasing
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Santa Clarita, CASeptember 27, 2018
I worked for GHP for quite some time and looking back on my experience, I would have to say I did enjoy my time there. This was mainly due to the manager I worked under, as well as the co-workers I worked side by side. I met a lot of really great people and got a lot of experience into the world of leasing and property management. There were a few negatives though which really start with the apartments or communities that they offer. One of the major issues that I faced was a complete lack of funding or reliability when it came to trying to get issues taken care of for renters. I cannot count how many times I did move-ins where the apartment was not even close to being ready and mainly this was due to the lack of funds for proper maintenance. Maintenance was the single greatest issue with working here. This was in great part due to the lack of resources and manpower. we did not have the necessary personnel to keep up with the demands of nearly 800 units. All in all, it can be stressful and you have to be able to be vocal at times since if you don't, then nothing gets done.
Pros
Management, Co-workers
Cons
Pay, recognition, stressful, lack of resouces
work
Mantenance (Current Employee) –  Montclair, CASeptember 21, 2018
could have been better management but overall a decent company, enjoyed have the supervisor i had and the co worker as well. diffenetly made the job a lot more enjoyable.
Pros
good co workers
Cons
bad managers
I dont want to leave ever
Leasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Santa Clarita, CASeptember 17, 2018
GHP knows how to make employees feel welcome and valued.
I absolutely love being apart of the team, i would love to stay and work on as many promotions as i can get and everyone is so encouraging.
Great work place
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 13, 2018
Great staff, good working space, everyone is always in a good positive mood and ready to work. Always helping each other and working as a team. Great benefits.
Okay place to work
Crew Lead (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INSeptember 5, 2018
Overall a decent place to work I stayed over a year and a half until I had to relocate. I got along great with my supervisor the main owner was difficult though
Pros
Lots of hours
Cons
Lots of hours lol
Great Place to Start
Customer Care Specialist (Current Employee) –  909 W. Temple St. Los Angeles, CAAugust 10, 2018
I'm a new hire at GHP Management and I received a warm welcome with great training materials and staff support.

In my view, flexible and adaptable employees with good attitudes seem to succeed and grow with the company. I look forward to a long career with the company.
Pros
Strong mission statement, Customer service and strong employee support
Cons
Unk
Day at work
Assistant Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Santa Clarita, CAMay 12, 2018
Managing the office, help residents. Set up work orders. Lear management skills. Friendly environment, team work. Advancement opportunities. Enjoy helping clients find a home
Fast Paced, Growing and Evolving Company
Human Resources Director (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 13, 2018
The company has grown leaps and bounds and has been in a transformation and transition phase for the past 18 months. They have a full time Culture and Service Excellence Manager whose full time job is to make the environment a great place to work.

There are a lot of culture changes happening. Management cares about the employees and invests a lot of money in training, benefits and ensuring that change happens when its needed.

There is an open door policy and there is a genuine effort to improve as a company.
Pros
Employee discounts, trainings
Cons
Very busy always
Do Not Work Here
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Canyon Country, CAMarch 28, 2018
The worst company I have ever worked for. I worked in canyon country. There is a lot of favoritism. Our building has a lot of problems from rats in the apartments to mold to shootings and drug deals going on on the river bed next to the building. Because of that a lot of people moved out. We were told by the manger that we were never to talk about the problems in the apartments and river bed. We were told to tell everyone how nice it is here and if future residents ask about the crime rate of something like that we were told to lie. Then if we did not make our sales numbers we were told we were on the termination list.
Love the company
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 17, 2018
It was a fun work place at the beginning.
I loved coming to work here but the people maid it impossible for me till the end.
It was hard for me to leave.
The president of the company should know that there is a lot off stealing between some maintenance and a/c techs.
Some steering others always for there advantages never for the company's
Don't always believe what they tell you go find out for your self!!
Stressful, No career advancement. Gossip.
LEASING MANAGER/COMMUNITY MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 1, 2017
Very stressful environment with secret shops every 3 months. Fast paced environment. You never see the owner of the company. Lots of racism involved from within. Rents are crazy high and buildings are not built right.
The pay is good
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 3, 2017
Great work culture and good pay, but management is still struggling. It's good to have a backup, the turnover at my location was ridiculous. Stay on management's good side

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GHP Management. Our community is ready to answer.