Work wellbeing score is 78 out of 100

GHR Healthcare Employee Reviews

United States264 reviews

agencyassignmentrecruiterplacementfacilitygeneralresourcestaff

Work

I recently had a great experience with XYZ Healthcare! The staff was super friendly and made me feel welcome. The facility was clean and comfy. The he

Hard

It was interesting to say the least. Some will like an and some won't. Not for everyone .pick your choices wisely because you want to make the best decision for you.

Great to experience different aspects of the nursing world.

What is the best part of working at the company?Shift availability is great. The recruiters are always there for you What is the most stressful part about working at the company?I have no stress working for GHRWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?It’s an agency, you’re placed at various facilities so the environment is always different.What is a typical day like for you at the company?It’s really based off the assignment you accept

Easier when you are in contact with the company you will be working with.

The initial hiring process was easy but it was really frustrating to be working with a middle man. A lot of misinformation was happening and it too about 3 weeks for me to start training with a company to finally start getting paid. Now that I’m reporting directly to the company it’s easier and it’s convenient that GHR pays more than the company would have.

Good

I’ve been traveling with them for 3 years. Very responsive and stands behind their employees. I have had multiple switches of recruiters but otherwise all of them have been helpful.

November 9, 2023
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and high rating! Responsiveness and sticking to our roots in supporting our teams in the field is our #1 priority. We're happy to hear that you've had an overall positive experience with us, and we hope you continue to choose us as your go-to staffing agency!

GHR Healthcare insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose

Great Company to Work For

I've been with GHR for just over a year, now. This company is the best I've ever worked for. Leadership is compassionate and kind. The culture is friendly and welcoming. Things are pretty fast paced, but support is always available when needed.

October 27, 2023
Thank you for your review and high rating! We're very proud of our staff and strive to check off everyone's box as far as what they look for in an employer. Thank you for your continued dedication to GHR Healthcare and we hope you continue to have an overall positive experience with us!

pros and cons

I enjoyed working with GHR as a paraprofessional, placement was great and they were extremely flexible when it came to placing me somewhere close to home. The pay was decent and getting paid weekly was definitely a plus! I really learned a lot from my experience working with GHR and I don't regret it at all. However, when I decided to apply directly to the school district I was placed at I couldn't get hired right away due to the contract that they had with GHR. I tried communicating to GHR about it and I got no response back. I think GHR should communicate this with their employees, before getting hired because once you start working at your placement you'll want to end up working for the school itself as you can get more benefits and officially be apart of the school staff. It was definitely a struggle for me to get hired right away and I would have loved if GHR communicated that with me beforehand or even answered my emails when I had questions about the hiring process.

Pros

weekly pay

Cons

lack of communication

October 27, 2023
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and a great rating! We're extremely pleased to hear that your experience with us has been overall a great one.We're extremely proud of our teams and in their ability to prepare you as candidates for your upcoming contract.  However, we apologize for the lack of communication when it came to your direct application to the school district you wanted to work full-time with. This is something valuable we've noted for management and will communicate to our teams moving forward!We wish you the best on all your future endeavors and thank you again for your review!

Professional environment with growth opportunity and good colleagues

If you are ambitious and goal-oriented in your role, there is much opportunity to accelerate your career at GHR Healthcare. Many leaders have been here 15+ years, and many young professionals get merit-based promotions - regardless of tenure or what level you are hired at, it's available. What I admire most: the supportive environment, professional development, exciting projects, alignment on values, enjoying who I work with, and remote flex (helps overachievers find some balance, productivity hacking, and this policy brings vibrancy in the office since everyone appreciates their days on site with colleagues!)

Pros

remote flex, respect/trust, quality colleagues

October 18, 2023
Thank you for your review and high rating! We're extremely happy to hear that your experience with us was worthy of receiving your 5-star rating. GHR is proud to continuously forge and foster a positive and collaborative working environment for all who walk through our door. Simultaneously we always strive to provide ample resources and fresh opportunities for our employees to aid their personal and professional growth to set them up for success!

Good

It good. Helpful friendly . Some delaysvbut overall hood billing sometimescdifficult. Culture around it sometimes frustrating. Overall a decent place.

October 18, 2023
Thanks for the review! We value your feedback and apologize for any inconvenience the delays in billing may have caused. Regarding our internal culture, it's one of the most important pieces of our organization and we would love to hear more about your frustrations relating to it if you'd be inclined to email us at yourexperience@ghresources.com.Thank you again for leaving a review and we wish you best of luck on your future endeavors!

Great

Good place to work for nurses. Communication could be better with picking up shifts. Top pay. Need more facilities to send you to but overall pretty decent place to work

September 22, 2023
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for the high rating!We're happy that your overall experience with us has been positive. However, we're sorry to hear there were times where communication could've been better with picking up shifts. We strive to answer your texts, calls, and emails in a timely manner and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.When it comes to the facilities we work with, you're in luck! Over the past few months, we've been forging relationships with new clients who are very excited to work with us and our candidates. Plenty of new opportunities will become available in the near future. Should you like to share more about your experience with us, including your time on assignment, feel free to email yourexperience@ghresources.com and another member of our staff would be happy to write down any feedback you'd like shared with management.

It’s pretty good

Good place to work weekly pay, the communication could be better but they’ll get back to you eventually. My supervisor was really helpful in finding me another position at a different school when my current one let me go without giving me a notice.

September 5, 2023
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review! Communication is such an important factor in our industry and we're happy to hear you experienced very little wait time when speaking with our staff. We're also pleased to hear about your supervisor who helped you find another role with a different school. Hold on to those connections!Should you like to share more about your experience with us, including your time on assignment, feel free to email yourexperience@ghresources.com and another member of our staff would be happy to write down any feedback you'd like shared with management. Best of luck on all your future endeavors and thank you again for choosing GHR Healthcare!

Cool job, would recommend the employees were great but the mangers sucked with communication. I really hope they work on it because it’s not good for the company

August 31, 2023
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We greatly appreciate your feedback and thank you for your willingness to recommend us to those looking for agency work.However, we're sorry to hear that your experience working with management didn't meet your expectations. We would love to hear more about what transpired if you'd be open to emailing yourexperience@ghresources.com to talk more!We wish you the best on all your future endeavors and thank you again for choosing to work with GHR Healthcare!

Fun

A good place to work for someone that wants to socialize and goid with helping people at any time they want and good job benefits and all the paid training you want

August 31, 2023
Thank you for your review and high rating! We're extremely happy to hear you had an enjoyable experience working with us. Especially when it comes to your appreciation of our highly interactive and collaborative work environment. Your satisfaction is important to us, and we're here to support all who walk through our doors every step of the way.Thank you for being part of the GHR Healthcare team and we wish you luck on all your future endeavors!

Need to tell you more

The communication is very slow! If you’re a para you have to wait like a year to even apply to the school district you may want to work for and even then because you’re a GHR employee they may not hire you because there’s a fee associated with you. I’d say just go apply for the company or school you want to work for instead of applying at GHR.

Pros

Decent pay

Cons

Non communication

August 31, 2023
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We greatly appreciate and value your feedback. It's been noted for management's review.We're sorry to hear that the communication between you and your staffer didn't meet your expectations and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We strive to answer every phone call, text, and email from our candidates in a timely manner to address any concerns you have.Thank you again for leaving your feedback and we wish you the best on your future endeavors!

Boring but decent pay

Okay job. It was a boring, but the pay was good for just checking temperatures for 12 hours a day. Also, it was a temp job only until covid 19 ended.

August 31, 2023
Thanks for your review and feedback of the assignment you were placed in! Feedback like this helps us see what roles our candidates are most interested in accepting.We hope your experience working with our recruiters and staffers wasn't as boring as your assignment, but if you do have any feedback on GHR Healthcare's processes prior to your first day on assignment, feel free to email yourexperience@ghresources.com to talk more.

What is the best part of working at the company?Great pay and local facilities What is the most stressful part about working at the company?No stressful times for my experience What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Friendly, approachable and reliable What is a typical day like for you at the company?Great good awesome amazing no complaints

September 1, 2023
Thank you for your positive feedback and high rating relating to your experience with GHR Healthcare. It's wonderful to hear that you found so many attractive benefits and experiences with us!Thank you for being a dedicated GHR Healthcare team member and if you ever have any additional feedback or suggestions, please feel free to share them with us by emailing yourexperience@ghresources.com.

Happy as a Clam

GHR Healthcare has been the absolute best place to work. I rarely have a bad day and if I do, I have the support of my team to back me up when needed. I hope to remain here for years to come and look forward to seeing how much more this company can grow!

September 1, 2023
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We greatly appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that your experience with us has been nothing short of positive. Should you have any additional feedback, feel free to email yourexperience@ghresources.com and we hope you continue to enjoy your time working as a GHR Healthcare team member!

Good foundation, needs to sure up communication.

Interdepartmental and executive communication is lacking during a period of hypergrowth, lots of changes (very little change management) and not enough support for internal teams to scale company’s infrastructure along with its growth. The culture is slowly slipping, and will continue to do so until is is resolved. I would still recommend it, will value my time there and the wonderful people I met, and hope they solve the internal issues required to live up to their foundation and grow into a truly wonderful company doing great things in this world.If you want to work here, just make sure you’re prepared for a changing environment and patient for the opportunity for long-term payoff.

Better than others but not great

Gives you more opportunities than other agencies but there is no transparency. No official employee regulations, never know who is in charge and who to talk to. All the reimbursements and rates are different for every RN. They definitely take advantage of nurses who don’t ask for more pay or reimbursements.

Pros

More travel options

Cons

In the dark about everything

September 1, 2023
Thank you for the feedback! We're disheartened to hear that your experience working with us didn't fully meet your expectations. However, we're committed to improving and strive to reach new levels of candidate and employee satisfaction to avoid situations like this. We would love to hear more about your time working with our teams prior to your assignment and also receive feedback on how your assignment went as well. If you'd be inclined to do so, please email yourexperience@ghresources.com and a member of our team would be happy to assist!

A great learning experience where I made new friends and connections.

What is the best part of working at the company?General Healthcare was great to work for. I had a wonderful person to work for who got me all my clients and scheduled my jobs. The pay was great and I got to pick my hours and jobs. I would recommend them to friends. What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Like any agency, switching jobs is the most stressful part, but I got to meet a lot of new people and gained much experience as a nurse.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?This company has a friendly, easy going culture and put your interests first. What is a typical day like for you at the company?I talk to the person who gets my jobs and pick the days and hours available that I want at each place and schedule my work a month in advance.

If you have life going on avoid this company.

This company will not work with you if you have events going on in your life revolving around losing family members and being sick. You would think with what we learned from covid that they would understand people get sick.

Pros

Some teachers you work with

Cons

Unequal treatment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GHR Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits