GHR Employee Reviews

It’s a joke
LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE (LPN) (Current Employee) –  Plymouth Meeting, PAApril 8, 2019
I’ve been employed with the company for about a month now and haven’t reveived any inquiries via text, email or phone call for any assignments YET. I guess they give all the hours and assignments to the established nurses and leave is new hires out to dry. If I didn’t want to work, I wouldn’t have applied!
nice mix of different jobs
LPN/Supervisor/charge nurse (Former Employee) –  Norristown PaJuly 13, 2015
Moving around to different types of nursing is a plus. staff will try to give more hours. Staff clean and friendly places
Pros
good wage
Cons
not enough hours
A temp agency
Hired to teach student 1 (Former Employee) –  Wayne, PAJanuary 29, 2015
This is a temp agency that has good communication skills. They are always looking for new places for their people to work. The managaement is always cultivating realationships with other facilities so they can give staff options. The only difficulty is moving from place to place but it also gives you the opportunity to see different places.
Pros
Good communication with you.
Cons
Going from place to place
Agency work
LPN (Current Employee) –  Plymouth Meeting, PAJuly 2, 2014
It is very challenging, to work for an agency, arriving to a different assignment every day. I would get report, and get busy.The hardest part is getting to know the residents and the enjoyable part is making sure that I've met all of their needs
Leasing software
Financial Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Wayne, PaJanuary 27, 2014
A great company to learn about leasing software and the accounting required.
An Employee Owned Company
Pipe Layer (Current Employee) –  Winter Garden, FLMay 21, 2013
A typical day at work is a nine hour shift of pipe laying sometime deep in the ground. My time at Encore i have learn that they create opportunnities for employees with a fulfilling career, and retirement security. The hardest part of the job would have to be the sunburn for being expose to the sun day by day. The most enjoyable part is that you are building a water plant for this company to save water and not waste it.